Can not register BLDSC after trial has expired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can not register BLDSC after trial has expired

My BLDSC has expired and since this, I have purchased a valid license number. However the BLDSC will not take my license ID number or username to show it's legally registered. I have removed the plug in and tried to reinstall but when I do it gives me "installed failed" but places the plug in back into my plug in screen in homeseer with the same message "trial has expired please purchase". I try to enter my license number and username into the selected windows and get the same error over and over again, "invalid license number". I have checked with homeseer and they have validated my license number is good (and yes, I have checked and double checked that I am typing in the correct license number). I have tried deleting all of the BLDSC directories in HS3 and all links to the plug in and reinstalling, but still gives same error when installing and when trying to register the plug in. I am out of resources and not sure where to go from here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys If needed I can supply screen shots!

I responded to your PM.
    HST will need to resolve this as they control all plugin licensing.
    Contact them and they will get this resolved quickly. Talk to Mark or Tyler.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
    X