Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting the plugin to recognise a Yale Keyless Connected Lock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting the plugin to recognise a Yale Keyless Connected Lock?

Hi

I have a Yale (Assa Abloy) Keyless Connected Lock with a V2 Z-Wave Module (https://www.yale.co.uk/en/yale/couk/...art-door-lock/)
    The unit is working in HomeSeer as a z-wave lock but the plugin doesnt appear to be able to identify it. It has the ability to have 10 user key codes programmed and also 10 RFID/tags.

Any help would be appreciated getting the plugin to identify it correctly.

Manufacturer - Yale
    Model - Keyless Connected Smart Door Lock with Yale Z-Wave Module 2 (EU Frequency)
    Type - Deadbolt (Night latch)
    Non Motorized

Regards

Dave
    Attached Files

Blade are you able to add the Yale Keyless Connected Lock config to the plugin? I'm happy to pay for the work.

Dave

Comment

Try out 2.0.23 in the beta section
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
        Try out 2.0.23 in the beta section
        Thanks for the quick response, I've installed the beta version which is listed as BETA 3.0.23 in the installer but when it installs it shows up as 3.0.22 and still only recognises the lock as a generic lever lock. It does not populate the lock fields other than the discovered name 'ASSA ABLOY Entry Control' and the lock status with time stamp of (01/01/0001 00:00:00). It also won't allow the adding of any users and codes.
        Was the identifier info incorporated in the 3.0.23 version hence 3.0.22 not being able to identify it?

Dave

Comment

Can you try 3.0.24 in the beta section and let me know
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

I’m wondering if there is a caching problem as the installer now shows 3.0.24 but an update still installs 3.0.22. I’ve deleted the plugin and readded it and it still shows the same. Unfortunately I’m remote from the server at the moment so all I can do is reboot it and access the Homeseer interface.

Dave

Comment

I am seeing this too - it must be an issue with the updater
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

I had this problem with another plug-in. Windows users could update to the latest version but linux users keep getting the previous version. Plug-in owner had to create the files for manual loading and post them.
                HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
                Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
                Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Ive tried again this afternoon thinking that the server side installer may have had a cashing issue but its still serving up 3.0.22. I'm back with the Homeseer server now so could manually upload an update if one could be posted.

Comment

FYI, current Beta version of BLLock is 3.0.24.0, posted Feb 27 10:39 PST. Direct link https://homeseer.com/updates3rd3/BLLock_3-0-24-0.zip

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
                      FYI, current Beta version of BLLock is 3.0.24.0, posted Feb 27 10:39 PST. Direct link https://homeseer.com/updates3rd3/BLLock_3-0-24-0.zip
                      Thanks for the pointer, I've downloaded the file and done a somewhat bodged manual install by turning off the plugin and replacing the component files manually within the HS3 directory structure and it looks like its recognising the lock.

Most appreciated Blade and zwolfpack

Comment

Can the HSPI_BLLock.exe executable in the .24 zip file just replace the .22 version to get the update? It looks like it's the only file changed.

Comment

Yes
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

I've got the same lock and i'm having the same problem.

BLLock 3.0.28.0
                            Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

I added the lock back into z-wave which is why the battery is showing as zero. When i add the users to the lock and save they do not appear to get added to the lock. If I enter the codes on the keypad, the pad goes black but no error beeps.

Any ideas, should i reset the lock and clear all existing users and cards?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2019-09-12 125704.png
Views:	296
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	1325987
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2019-09-12 125840.png
Views:	275
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	1325988

Comment

Working...