No button to add users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No button to add users

I have four locks. Three work fine. But one of them has no “Add” button to add users. It is a new lock, and therefore it doesn’t have any users at all.

Attached is a screen shot showing no Add button.

I have the same problem did you ever figure it out?
    Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Reinitialize the control from the Options page.
      Reboot your computer.

That worked for me.

Comment

I didn't work for me... I've tried a lot of random stuff at this point. Removing BLLock, rebooting. tinkering with the debug file for possible answers.
        Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Originally posted by zimmer62 View Post
          I didn't work for me... I've tried a lot of random stuff at this point. Removing BLLock, rebooting. tinkering with the debug file for possible answers.
          I will take a look and see what could cause that
          Are you using plugin controlled lock users?
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

OK it has to do with the max users for a lock

Can you tell me what lock this is and does the plugin recognize it?
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Something is clearly wrong with my homeseer setup here... See this post here:
              https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...codes-max-is-1

One of the locks I have is reporting zero for the max user codes, and the other lock is reporting -1

"Are you using plugin controlled lock users?" I've tried this both ways.

I suspect I need to get that worked out first.

Yesterday while troubleshooting I was trying to remove and re-add the lock from the network, but it wouldn't let me remove it.
              Joe (zimmer62)

Comment

Yes something is definitely wrong with the lock if it does not have a max user set for the lock
                Once you get it removed and added again let me know if it still gives you trouble
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                  Yes something is definitely wrong with the lock if it does not have a max user set for the lock
                  Once you get it removed and added again let me know if it still gives you trouble
                  Thanks... Any clues as to why I might not be able to remove a node? Maybe I need to bring my znet v2 next to the lock?
                  Joe (zimmer62)

Comment

Not sure on that one - possibly the znet is too far... i have never seen that issue at my place with my znet
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

In all likely hood, the znet was too far when adding the locks the first time. Strange that it worked and there was no glaring indication that it only sorta worked.

I added the first lock last summer and I know my znet was within 10 feet.

This time I moved the znet to battery power and looped it around the door knows while I dropped and re-added.
                      Joe (zimmer62)

Comment

Working...
                      X