Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schlage BE469ZP in BLLock v3.0.19.0 Prod or v2.0.25.0 Beta needed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schlage BE469ZP in BLLock v3.0.19.0 Prod or v2.0.25.0 Beta needed?

BLLock and Electronic lock total-Nube here. Just got a new Schlage BE469ZP (new Z-wave Plus version). It seemed to pair up fine, am seeing in device list and can control it. I installed BLLock today v3.0.19.0 dated 3/29/2019 and the release notes say that it supports the BE469ZP. I found a post that says that the ZP version was supported in v3.0.25.0 Beta around 3/27. The version #s are confusing me that the production v3.0.19.0 is lower than the v3.0.25.0 Beta, but release notes say ZP is supported in production 3.0.19.0. Do I need 3.0.25.0 Beta for the Schlage BE469ZP to work fully with BLLock?

If I would benefit from the 3.0.25.0 Beta, I did manage to find the the zip file and download it, but not 100% sure what I would need to do to install. Normally I've installed Betas from the Plugins > Manage > Additional Interfaces > Beta section, but BLLock Beta isn't listed there. I'm guessing I may need to disable current BLLock plugin and then run the 'HSPI_BLLock.exe' file on my HomeSeer server (Windows 10)?

Support was added in 3.0.25.0. I'm running it successfully with that lock now.
    -Wade

Comment

So the release info for the production v3.0.19.0 are incorrect? It shows 'Added Schlage BE469ZP lock'

Comment

I can't give you an official answer, but I can tell you it wasn't working for me with 3.0.22.0 as I documented here. That was the first version I tried so I can't speak to 3.0.19.0. After realizing I needed to submit the issue via bladeplugins.com rather than via that forum post, Blade responded by making some tweaks and publishing 3.0.25.0 which made it work fully with my BE469ZP. If all plugin functionality seems to be working with 3.0.19.0 then you're fine. If not (e.g., issues I documented in the linked post), then try 3.0.25.0.
        -Wade

Comment

Well, BLLock 3.0.19.0 is kinda working. I can set User PINs on the Schage through it, so it's talking to the lock, but BLLock it isn't showing lock indication, (showing date of 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM) or any message or battery. Sooo...guess I should try 3.0.25.0 Beta. What's the right way to install the Beta? I don't find any install instructions. Do I need to remove 3.0.19.0 first or just disable it in Plug-in console? Do I just run the 'HSPI_BLLock.exe' install (I'm on Win10) to install it?

Comment

Originally posted by klafollette View Post
            Well, BLLock 3.0.19.0 is kinda working. I can set User PINs on the Schage through it, so it's talking to the lock, but BLLock it isn't showing lock indication, (showing date of 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM) or any message or battery. Sooo...guess I should try 3.0.25.0 Beta. What's the right way to install the Beta? I don't find any install instructions. Do I need to remove 3.0.19.0 first or just disable it in Plug-in console? Do I just run the 'HSPI_BLLock.exe' install (I'm on Win10) to install it?
            Not sure what's going on. Blade uploaded 3.0.25.0 to the beta section of the updater on 3/27 and I installed it the same day--but it's not there anymore. And latest release version in the Security section is 3.0.19.0. Probably best to contact Blade directly about it via his website.
            -Wade

Comment

For some reason the HS tool for plugins did not update the plugin in the updater
              I have uploaded the newest build but I think they have to approve it first
              Cheers,
              Bob
              Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

3.0.25.0 showed up today as current prod version in plug-in list. Still playing, but so far it is definitely working better. Seeing lock Mfr/Status/Message/Battery status now in BLLock for my BE469ZP. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X