Annouces user code rather than user name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annouces user code rather than user name

How do I change announcement from "User Code" to "User Name". i.e. "John Doe has unlocked front door." rather than "User Code 1 has unlocked front door" I deleted config file and re-installed plug-in (3.0.25.0) but still no change. I just have a few locks and a few users so I can easily start all over. Platform is Windows 8.1, HS3 Pro 3.0.0.531.

I know this old but I have same issue in which I want the name showed in a Pushover message rather than the code.\

I reference the device "Access Control Notification" and the user code shows. Would like the user name from "BLLock - Maintain Users for Laundry Room Lock (Root)" page.

Thanks,

Jim

Comment

i also would really like a way to access the user names from an event triggered by one of the 50xx or 60xx Access Control Notifications from my Schalge lock. i couldn't find any way to do that.

my use case: to be able to create a single event that emails "[whatever username] has unlocked the door" and does not need to be updated when codes are removed/added to lock

currently: this requires 25 different events for all the user codes, 25 different emails, and having to update the events when lock codes are changed/removed.

Comment

Working...
      X