Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Unlock User Code Entered" trigger not working on events with Yale SL1 (YRD256ZW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Unlock User Code Entered" trigger not working on events with Yale SL1 (YRD256ZW)

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to build an event that triggers if an unlock user code is entered. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work. Is this a limitation of my lock or is this a bug in the plugin?

Attached is the event I'm trying to get working:

Incidentally, the event included here does work but it sends me a lot of activity I don't want. If the trigger doesn't work because of the lock, does anyone know how to parse the output so I only get a message on user code entry?

Comment

The Access Control Notification device can be used for this. Check for it being in range of 6001 to 6255 which indicate a Keypad Unlock operation (6001=user 1, 6002=user 2 etc.).

I'll post my alarm disarm event later which utilize this.

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
        The Access Control Notification device can be used for this. Check for it being in range of 6001 to 6255 which indicate a Keypad Unlock operation (6001=user 1, 6002=user 2 etc.).

I'll post my alarm disarm event later which utilize this.
        Thank you!! I look forward to seeing your event.

Comment

This event disarms the alarm four seconds after either of two doors are opened, after the keypad was used to unlock. (Delay is to provide confirmation that the alarm was armed when entering the house).

The part applicable to the OP question is the expanded 3rd & 4th conditions.

Attached Files

Comment

This worked perfectly!

Comment

Working...
            X