BLLock events now showing lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLLock events now showing lock

Hi guys, sorry for barraging the Blade forums this week, just did my HS3 upgrade last weekend so now I am learning the new system and working my way through my event creation.

I am trying to setup some events using BLLock to do a couple of things. First, email me when my batteries get low and second shoot me text messages with which lock was unlocked and which user unlocked it. I am having an issue with event creation because when I try and create an event I get to the Lock: portion of the BLLock event and it says (Not set). I click the dropdown and my lock is not shown in the list.

Has anyone else seen this? I have a screen shot attached and can provide logs if needed.
    Attached Files

Seeing this as well. Did you get it working?

Comment

I am also curious how to use this. I was hoping to use this to see when the notification "Keypad Lock operation" was sent (since HS doesn't capture it when you have the schlage locks set to lock just by pressing the schlage button on the keypad).

I figured when I saw the battery % at least maybe I could use that, but I get no list of locks and only 1 "trigger".

Comment

Working...
      X