Plugin Not Turning On any Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin Not Turning On any Lights

I have read all the other threads about this plugin and the tutorial on how to set it up. I don't seem to have something correct because none of the lights come on at the designated time I have in an event to start the simulation.

Any help appreciated. Thanks

Anyone getting this PI to turn On lights? I have tried all the changes I can think of and still no go.

Comment

I've run it for years, active whenever alarm is armed. Hasn't been active lately since I've been stuck at home the whole time !!

On the Plugins->BLOccupied settings tabs,

- Device Types: only "Z-Wave Switch Multilevel" selected
      - Devices: in the right hand column, six devices are selected and seven not. For each one selected a dim level is entered.
      - Options: Min: 5; Max 30; Max devices on: 3; Use HomeSeer times checked; others blank

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
        I've run it for years, active whenever alarm is armed. Hasn't been active lately since I've been stuck at home the whole time !!

On the Plugins->BLOccupied settings tabs,

- Device Types: only "Z-Wave Switch Multilevel" selected
        - Devices: in the right hand column, six devices are selected and seven not. For each one selected a dim level is entered.
        - Options: Min: 5; Max 30; Max devices on: 3; Use HomeSeer times checked; others blank
        My selections are similar.
        Device Type: Z-Wave Switch
        Devices: 5 out of 8. One has dim level set to 100
        Options: same except 2 devices On max

So not sure what is causing it to not work. What does your event look like that starts and stops the simulation? Maybe that is it. Thanks

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

zwolfpack Thanks, I am using the same Then statement you are with BLOccupied: Start Occupancy Simulation. I will keep trying to get it to work.

Here are the settings pages. All the log says is that it started the simulation but all of the lights are still off.

Click image for larger version  Name:	pic1.png Views:	0 Size:	24.4 KB ID:	1376282Click image for larger version  Name:	pic2.png Views:	0 Size:	41.8 KB ID:	1376283

Comment

Well, who knew that the PI would not work unless it is dark out!! Didn't read that anywhere or missed it. I started the Simulation and it immediately turned on a light only because it is dark!

Comment

lol, that's right!

Lighting start & end times are controlled on the options page.

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
                  lol, that's right!

Lighting start & end times are controlled on the options page.
                  I think I have it working now, thanks again for the help. I do have one other question. What are you using security wise to get the "House System Status"? I am looking for a way to create Armed, Disarmed modes. Thanks

EDIT: I noticed after reading closer that you are using Vista. So that answers my question.

Comment

Blade How do we get, if possible, the alarm panel on the phone app so we can arm and disarm? Thanks

Comment

cowinger Where did you find a tutorial for this plugin?

Comment

Originally posted by dweingartner View Post
                        cowinger Where did you find a tutorial for this plugin?
                        I have searched both my computers and I cannot find the guide. Perhaps Blade can help you with a link. Sorry.

Comment

Thanks. In HS4 the Help button doesn't work. But I think I got thru enough posts on the forum to get most of my questions answered.

Comment

Working...
                          X