Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get the alarm panel web page to show in HSTouch using HSDesigner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I get the alarm panel web page to show in HSTouch using HSDesigner?

Hi,
    How would I get a screen showing the built in alarm panel using HSTouch Designer?
    Thanks

I just installed this plugin myself. I will be exploring it more in a little while. However, I was able to get the alarm panel to show in a text box by replacing Apperance>Text with the URL, Web>AllowNavigation set to True, and Web>IsHTML set to true.

Code:
    http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/blsec?page=blsecpanel

Comment

Another approach may be to recreate the entire web page as a new screen graphic.

But a question: is it possible to trigger every function on the web page/panel via a button/event?

If so then that is probably the answer...
      /Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by msinklair View Post
        Web>AllowNavigation set to True, and Web>IsHTML set to true.
        Can you point me to those properties? I don't see them as properties of a Text Box...

Comment

The Web section should be down at the bottom. I’ll see if I can screen shot it when I’m at my computer in a bit.

Comment

Look at the bottom right of this image. AllowNavigation is highlighted in blue.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	security_text_element.png Views:	0 Size:	311.3 KB ID:	1312689

Comment

Ah, I see now. This is a "Others > Text" element not an "Others > Text Box" element...
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by metkhoo View Post
                Ah, I see now. This is a "Others > Text" element not an "Others > Text Box" element...
                Thanks
                Crap, my bad. Sorry for the mislead. I was just thinking its a Text element in the shape of a box. I haven't used a Text Box yet and completely forgot there was one as well as the Text element. My apologies.

Comment

Also, you can change the background image from White so it merges with your other images. 🙂

Comment

Once the "default alarm panel" is in Designer - is it possible to change or increase the size of the buttons?

Comment

+1

This was helpful

Devoir

Comment

In fact the panel is written in JavaScript so it is fully customisable.
                        I have my panel in HS designer and have customised the panel with a) large buttons and b) a feature that juggles the numbers randomly on the panel. I have a small countdown in the “display” at the top that shows when the next juggle will happen. Touching a button will stop the juggle. I have also changed the name of the stay mode to sleep mode as you can see.
                        it is a really great plug in!
                        Attached Files

Comment

thanks metkhoo for your post - but I am not clear on how you changed the size of the buttons.
                          I am not familair with JavaScript - but may be able to muddle my way if you could provide some basic guides.

your panel doesnt look anything like the orignal one in the post -

Comment

Working...
                          X