Is this plugin still alive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this plugin still alive?

I see some question asked but not many replies. I am working through getting my house setup and working properly. I used this script in the past, but before I invest to much time in it I was wondering if many are still using it and if Blade is still supporting. Dont see allot of action on this forum .
    Kirk

http://cleverhouseautomation.ca
    http://southcoastwebsitedesign.ca

I am still using it. No problems.
    Works prefect.
    Peter

http://ohh.pcgsm.nl

Comment

same here

Comment

it is not working under HS4. I never got it running 100%.

Comment

What is not working in HS4? It should run the same way in HS4
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

i tested it with zwave motion sensors and after setup the zones/groups can't remember all details. because I tried in the trial period and since it did not work I did not buy.

and I can not see all details now since there is no license.

but after setting all things up I activated the alarm panel with a new user password but it did not get any alarm notifications and the log did not say anything.

and I read a lot of pages about the plugin but never got It working.

shame.

Comment

Email HST and ask them for an extended trial license for BLSecurity if you want to test it out some more and determine the issue
              Cheers,
              Bob
              Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I am also having an issue also but I am thinking it is the alarm keypad I am using that is the problem. I have the keypad coming in to HS4 via MakerAPI (HE) and the McsHubitat PI. The keypad is an old Iris IL021 which is zigbee. The keypad shows up in HS4, and is controllable in an event, but the BLSecurity PI does not recognize it. I assume because it is not listed as a device in the PI.

I get this error.

WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from BLSecurity - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

Comment

I'm trying to install it under hs4 and not seeing how to do it, any help?
                  danielbo

Comment

disable the old version go to add plug in and select the non checked version you can check the version when you select it.

Comment

IM not seeing another version, I choose the $29.95 version and paid for it because I thought it would be perfect. But I have all of my detectors set in the program, but non of them are setting off the alarm, Thank you for any help.
                      danielbo

Comment

Use the sensory devices that start with a q. Check use value triggered, then add the correct parameters. Unless you have already tried this.

Comment

Yes working perfect now, Thank you
                          danielbo

Comment

yw

Comment

Very much alive and a really great plug in!
                              Blade now has this as a native HS4 plug-in.

Comment

Working...
                              X