Adding Alarm Panel to Homeseer Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding Alarm Panel to Homeseer Mobile

Blade Is there a way to add the Alarm Panel to the phone app so we can arm and disarm? Or is there a different way to access this panel? thanks

SOLVED

And how was this solved ?
    I'm currently just using an event to arm/disarm via the mobile app, but not as informative / clean as the alarm panel.

Comment

Hi "mr.Magoo" I noticed that your question hasn't been answered..

After a bit of searching within the BLsercurity pages - I found a number of posts with information about adding a panel to the phone app using HSTouch Designer.
      It may also be possible to access the Alarm touch panel via the a web page - using a suitable touch windows screen.

hope this help you and why your post was labeled as "solved"

Comment

The alarm panel is “simply” an HTML page so you can access it from a browser

Comment

Originally posted by metkhoo View Post
          The alarm panel is “simply” an HTML page so you can access it from a browser
          I ended up creating 2 events. One to arm system and one to disarm. I can now access these two events as widgets from the phone app.

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post

I ended up creating 2 events. One to arm system and one to disarm. I can now access these two events as widgets from the phone app.
            Best check that you need to "login" before triggering a "disarm" event though 😉

Comment

Best check that you need to "login" before triggering a "disarm" event though 😉
              Yea, I see what your saying. 😀 That could be a huge problem. Too bad they can't provide a pin code in the widget for arm and disarm.

Anyone know how to create a virtual device that would accept a pin code?

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post

Yea, I see what your saying. 😀 That could be a huge problem. Too bad they can't provide a pin code in the widget for arm and disarm.

Anyone know how to create a virtual device that would accept a pin code?
                Never seen such a thing.
                I think you will have to enable sign in to the whole of HS (Setup > Network > UNCHECK "No Password Required for Local (same subnet) Login"

Comment

Never seen such a thing.
                  I think you will have to enable sign in to the whole of HS (Setup > Network > UNCHECK "No Password Required for Local (same subnet) Login"
                  Didn't think so. Not even sure you could do it in a script. Sign-in may be the only way. Thanks

Comment

Looks like he's gone radio silent. I wanted to buy this plugin but can't get information on which systems it supports.

Comment

Hi George, it is not a case as what system the plug in supports, it is a case of what systems are supported by HomeSeer itself. This plug in pretty much works directly with HomeSeer devices not alarm systems.
                      Think of this plug in as an alarm functional "overlay" to your homeseer devices.
                      Alarm sirens, sensors, all need to be seen as HomeSeer devices
                      Hope that helps
                      /Marcus

Comment

Working...
                      X