This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knowledge Base

Here is the link to my web site where previous posts exist for this plug-in.

You can look through old posts HERE

If anyone has any tips or tricks or past knowledge experiences please post them here in this thread.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Your link is broken as at 21st Sept 2021

Comment

Link is still broken.. How do we know which systems you support so we can buy?

Comment

Sorry - I missed this post
        You should be able to use it with anything that controls devices
        You setup devices in the plugin to key off of value changes of certain values
        Try out the 30 day trial to see if it works for you
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Hey Blade, it would be great to access the old forums and knowledgebase entries

I purchased the Security module for HS4 and am still learning as much as I can

Looks like possibly the error can be fixed by updating the MySQL/MariaDB client on your server:

PHP Warning: mysql_connect(): Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MariaDB client in F:\BladeWebSite\wwwroot\BladePluginsWebSite\phpbb2\db\mysql4 .php on line 48
          PHP Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in F:\BladeWebSite\wwwroot\BladePluginsWebSite\phpbb2\db\mysql4 .php on line 330
          PHP Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in F:\BladeWebSite\wwwroot\BladePluginsWebSite\phpbb2\db\mysql4 .php on line 331​

Comment

Working...
          X