Info visonic device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info visonic device

I like to know if I can use Visonic MVT-302 devices in this BLSecurity plug-in?

B.R. Wim

If they support status or value changes in HS then the answer is yes
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Off the top of my head I would say they wouldn't, unless you have a way to get them into a device in HomeSeer. I believe they are meant to be connected to a security panel that has a wireless receiver installed, like the powermax or any of the visonic panels.
      Marty
      ------
      XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
      Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

The visonic MCT-302 is read in with RFXcom in Homeseer. Is this a possibility to use the security plug-in?

Comment

I stand corrected, that being the case Blades answer above mine would be more correct. As long as you have the RFXcom plug-in reporting status or value in a HS device then it should work.
          Marty
          ------
          XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
          Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

The Visonic sensor packets are translated by the RFXCOM Visonic receiver to X10 security sensor packet format.
            So the Visonic sensors are displayed like X10 security sensors with the same sensor states.
            In the RFXCOM Security panel there is no difference in a Visonic sensor or X10 security sensor. It should therefore also operate in BLSecurity.

Bert

Comment

Thanks for the information.
              I gone to buy this plug-in.

Comment

MCt-302

Hello
                Just got 4 new Visonic mct-302, why are they not showing in the event log ??

Comment

Jonny,

Do you use RFXCom or Alphatronics device to interpret the mct-302? Without having such it will never show in the event log...

Regards,

Nika.

Comment

Working...
                  X