X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TomTom
    replied
    Can't get it to fault!

Thanks! Right after I posted I tired the Triggered Values option to reflect the on/off(255/0) values for my z wave motion. It worked.

Have you figured out how list the device that was triggered in the alert?

Sent from my iPhone

Leave a comment:

• ldragon99
    replied
    I ended up deleting all devices and re adding them. I made sure the value was set properly and everything worked.

Leave a comment:

• TomTom
    replied
    Did anyone figure this out? Do you need to check the "Value Triggered" and have those set to the device's value for on and off?

Leave a comment:

• ldragon99
    replied
    I am having the same issue. I followed the link and do not see where to make those changes. My devices will not trigger an alert. although I do see it on homeseer device page. The status change shows there.

Leave a comment:

• randycboone
    replied
    Originally posted by jetkit View Post
    Did you ever find a solution? I am getting the same here.
    I was having a similar problem. See http://forums.homeseer.com/showpost....47&postcount=3 for the resolution which fixed it for me.

Leave a comment:

• jetkit
    replied
    Did you ever find a solution? I am getting the same here.

Leave a comment:

• dhayner
    started a topic Can't get it to fault!

Can't get it to fault!

I haven't used BLSec in a looooong time, during two moves across the state. Today I tried to fire it up and am having troubles.

I deleted many of the old devices from BLSec since they weren't accurate or in-use now. I added some DS10A devices that are in place. After setting them as Perimeter devices, and arming the panel in Perimeter mode, I can't get them to trigger a fault! I see the device change in the HS log, but BLSec acts like it sees nothing of the device change.

Is it possible some update to HS or elsewhere has corrupted a piece of my BLSec install? Not sure where/what else to look at. I know this definitely worked in the past.

Thanks
    Darrel
Working...
X