X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enigmatheatre
    replied
    Originally posted by dinki View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I do have an arduino that I could use. I'm guessing from your post that the arduino is now supported on HS? One issue I may have is that the wires are in a closet and I would not be able to connect the arduino to my HS server. I do, however, have a ethernet switch in that closet as it is my media closet. Any ideas on how I might access the arduino remotely?
    I do have a script for arduino (Info Here) but it is not Ethernet yet. You could try RS485 but I have not tested this.

Greig.

Leave a comment:

• dinki
    replied
    Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
    Have you looked at an arduino?
    Thanks for the reply. I do have an arduino that I could use. I'm guessing from your post that the arduino is now supported on HS? One issue I may have is that the wires are in a closet and I would not be able to connect the arduino to my HS server. I do, however, have a ethernet switch in that closet as it is my media closet. Any ideas on how I might access the arduino remotely?

Leave a comment:

• nightwalker
    replied
    I believe in another thread I saw where he does have an Arduino available.

Leave a comment:

• enigmatheatre
    replied
    Hi dinki,

Have you looked at an arduino?

Greig.

Leave a comment:

• Getting wired security system sensors into HS for use with BLSecurity

The house I own once had a wired security panel. At present, only the wires and sensors exist. I have traced out the different zones and door switches/wires. I have also found the horn circuit and have tested it and the horn sounds when power is applied to it.

I would like to tie the wires into HS somehow but I don't have a lot of cash to use for this product. Can something be purchased for under $100 that would allow me to interface the wires (window/door contact switches) with HS and BLSecurity?
Working...
X