• Blade
    replied
    Ah yes. My bad
    I forgot to update the help
    I will do that and get it in the updater

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I will try and have a look tonight. I will be out tonight but will check if I get home early enough
    If not it will be tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• randycboone
    replied
    Originally posted by Blade View Post
    Do you not see the Help button link when you select BLSecurity under the Plugins dropdown menu in HS3?

On the Help web page you should see scripting calls. They should be listed there.
    Some of the parameters to the calls say they are optional but in HS3 that does not seem to be the case for some reason. I will have to ask Rich about this.
    I will have to check once I am home to verify
    Yes, I see the Help button link, and when I press it, yes, I see the link for Scripting calls. But there is no reference to anything optional. I can do a text search on the page for the word "optional" and it returns 0.

In addition, the "More Alert Options" referred to in the help file, does not appear in my options page. Where should I find it?

And though my SH624 and KR32A remotes will arm the system, neither will disarm it. I'm probably missing something basic. I'll keep working on it.

I just bought your plug-in a day or so ago, after my initial trial period ran out. This is proving to be a challenge but I'm up for it, if you are.

Leave a comment:

• mmn
    replied
    Try this:

Code:
    Sub Main(parm As Object)
       hs.PluginFunction("BLSecurity", "", "SetSecurityModeArmed", new Object(){True})
       hs.PluginFunction("BLSecurity", "", "SetSecurityModePerimeter", new Object(){True})
       hs.PluginFunction("BLSecurity", "", "SetSecurityModeSleep", new Object(){True})
       hs.PluginFunction("BLSecurity", "", "SetSecurityModeDisarmed", Nothing)
       hs.PluginFunction("BLSecurity", "", "ResetAlertStatus", new Object(){True})
    End Sub
    See the help web page in the plugin for details on the calls.
    In HS3, it appears that optional parameters cannot be optional for some reason
    On mine (HS3) the Help file does not show this format. It shows the one in the OP's post.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Do you not see the Help button link when you select BLSecurity under the Plugins dropdown menu in HS3?

On the Help web page you should see scripting calls. They should be listed there.
    Some of the parameters to the calls say they are optional but in HS3 that does not seem to be the case for some reason. I will have to ask Rich about this.
    I will have to check once I am home to verify

Leave a comment:

• randycboone
    replied
    Try this:

Code:
    Sub Main(parm As Object)
       hs.PluginFunction("BLSecurity", "", "SetSecurityModePerimeter", new Object(){True})
    End Sub
    Thanks. That worked. The examples I had used came from the help page in the plugin. Is there another to which you are referring? I don't see the syntax you've supplied in the help file on my HS machine.

And how and when is the "Last Alert Device" referenced?

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Try this:

Code:
    Sub Main(parm As Object)
    End Sub

Leave a comment:

• randycboone
    started a topic BLSecurity Scripting Question

BLSecurity Scripting Question

Forgive me, but I'm still struggling greatly with scripting in HS3, but . . .

Why is it, when I write:

Code:
    Sub Main(parm As Object)
       hs.PluginFunction("BLSecurity", "", "SetSecurityModeArmed", Nothing)
       hs.PluginFunction("BLSecurity", "", "SetSecurityModePerimeter", Nothing)
       hs.PluginFunction("BLSecurity", "", "SetSecurityModeSleep", Nothing)
       hs.PluginFunction("BLSecurity", "", "ResetAlertStatus", Nothing)
    End Sub
    . . . all but the line containing "SetSecurityModeDisarmed" return "Error in PluginProc: Parameter count mismatch." ??

Each of these lines is taken directly from the BLSecurity Help File.
Working...
X