Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Installation Problems

Several problems:

1. When I enable the BLSecurity system, it shows "Armed" but I can't seem to get the system to trigger an alert from any of my DS10A or MS10A devices. HS3 indicates the sensors are in alert state, but BLSecurity doesn't reflect it.

2. Using a remote to enable the system works, but the same remote will not disable the system. I have tried a SH624, KR10A, and KR32A, all with the same result.

3. In summary, I guess, I can't get it to work.

Is it possible that having all this set up and working in HS3 prior to installing the BLSecurity Plug-In might cause a conflict?

Log a ticket on my site and capture a debug log in the plugin of the issues and let me know in the ticket exactly what u did and expected to see.
    I have not had anyone else report any issues recently
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      Log a ticket on my site and capture a debug log in the plugin of the issues and let me know in the ticket exactly what u did and expected to see.
      I have not had anyone else report any issues recently
      Thanks, Blade. Will do.

I'm continuing to work through this. I enabled the debug logging and looked through the file myself. Several entries led me to edit all my DS10A and MS10A devices to enable "Value Triggered Device" and change the ON and OFF values to 100 and 0 respectively. That resolved the issues with the devices not triggering the alarm, and the BLSecurity System devices are now reflecting the proper values.

I'll see what I can do with the remote disabling functions and submit the ticket if necessary.

Again, thanks.

Comment

Not a problem. Let me know if have any other questions or issues.
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
        X