Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Plugin Still Supported or on the way to being discontinued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade
    replied
    Here is the script with no BLSpeech tags:

Code:
    Imports System.Threading 

Sub Main(parms As Object)  

Dim OfficeTestDevice As Boolean = hs.IsOn(hs.DeviceExistsCode("\15"))
     Dim BackDoor As Boolean = hs.IsOn(hs.DeviceExistsCode("\6"))
     Dim RFrontDoor As Boolean = hs.IsOn(hs.DeviceExistsCode("\5"))
     Dim MBPorchDoor As Boolean = hs.IsOn(hs.DeviceExistsCode("\19"))

If OfficeTestDevice = True then  
        hs.speak("Warning, the Office Test Device has tripped!", true, "*:Office,*:Livingroom,*:Upstairs")  
     elseif BackDoor = True then  
        hs.speak("Warning, the back door has opened!", true, "*:Office,*:Livingroom,*:Upstairs")  
     elseif RFrontDoor = True then  
        hs.speak("Warning, the front door has opened!", true, "*:Office,*:Livingroom,*:Upstairs")  
     elseif MBPorchDoor = True then  
        hs.speak("Warning, the bedroom porch door has opened!", true, "*:Office,*:Livingroom,*:Upstairs")  
     End if  

Thread.Sleep(20000)     ' sleep 20 seconds 
     hs.PluginFunction("BLSecurity", "", "ResetAlertStatus", Nothing)

End Sub

Leave a comment:

• TomTom
    replied
    Is Plugin Still Supported or on the way to being discontinued?

Ok thanks,

So say for I have Door Sensors called OfficeTestDevice, BackDoor, RFrontDoor MBPorchDoor as in the script below.

I create an event that says
    IF OfficeTestDevice Changes
    Or IF BackDoor Changes
    Or IF RFrontDoor Changes
    Or IF MBPorchDoor Changes

Then run script

I know I'm wasting your time with these not worthy of your intelligence and time questions (sorry), but I as soon as I figure this out I'll post back here with details so others who may be want this will have a guide if they need it. Thanks again.
    Last edited by TomTom; January 20, 2016, 10:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    You can take out the {} tags in the speak commands

Leave a comment:

• TomTom
    replied
    BLSpeech = learning curve for me I just watched a few minutes of the video and I need to study BLSpeech a bit more.

Is there away to use the script without BLSpeech, but with only BLSecurity and regular HS speech?
    Sorry if this is ignorant question. Kind of all new to me.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Try this for HS3:
    Note: The speak commands are using BLSpeech tags

Code:
    Imports System.Threading 

Dim OfficeTestDevice As Boolean = hs.IsOn(hs.DeviceExistsCode("\15"))
     Dim BackDoor As Boolean = hs.IsOn(hs.DeviceExistsCode("\6"))
     Dim RFrontDoor As Boolean = hs.IsOn(hs.DeviceExistsCode("\5"))
     Dim MBPorchDoor As Boolean = hs.IsOn(hs.DeviceExistsCode("\19"))

If OfficeTestDevice = True then  
        hs.speak("{sound=Notify,queue=discard}" & " ", True, "*:Office,*:Livingroom,*:Upstairs")  
        hs.speak("Warning, the Office Test Device has tripped!", true, "*:Office,*:Livingroom,*:Upstairs")  
     elseif BackDoor = True then  
        hs.speak("{sound=Notify,queue=discard}" & " ", True, "*:Office,*:Livingroom,*:Upstairs")  
        hs.speak("Warning, the back door has opened!", true, "*:Office,*:Livingroom,*:Upstairs")  
     elseif RFrontDoor = True then  
        hs.speak("Warning, the front door has opened!", true, "*:Office,*:Livingroom,*:Upstairs")  
     elseif MBPorchDoor = True then  
        hs.speak("Warning, the bedroom porch door has opened!", true, "*:Office,*:Livingroom,*:Upstairs")  
     End if  

hs.PluginFunction("BLSecurity", "", "ResetAlertStatus", Nothing)

End Sub

Leave a comment:

• TomTom
    replied
    I was reading more last night into the very very old threads of BLsecurity and found this script on how to announces which door is open to BLSecurity? I know I put a feature request for this, but until then maybe this would work?
    I'm dumb about scripting so pardon my dumb questions.

1. I think this used by a user in HS2, will it be the same for HS3?
    2. How do I add this script to BLSecurity?

Code:
    [COLOR=#000][FONT=verdana][COLOR=#000][FONT=verdana][COLOR=#000][FONT=verdana]Imports System.Threading 

Dim OfficeTestDevice = hs.DeviceStatus("\15")  
     Dim BackDoor = hs.DeviceStatus("\6")  
     Dim RFrontDoor = hs.DeviceStatus("\5")  
     Dim MBPorchDoor = hs.DeviceStatus("\19")  

If OfficeTestDevice = "2" then  
     elseif BackDoor = "2" then  
     elseif RFrontDoor = "2" then  
     elseif MBPorchDoor = "2" then  
     End if  

hs.Plugin("BLSecurity").ResetAlertStatus()  

End Sub  
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Leave a comment:

• TomTom
    replied
    For last device alert:
    Please refer to this post for pics:
    http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...92&postcount=2
    ------------------------------------------

Here it is without the pics.

BLSecurity > Go to Options. Under Options you'll see Alert Options.
    Under Alert Options you'll see More Alert Options (click that).

Now put the emails you want to be notified when there is an alert.

An Important Note:
    When in arm mode(or any other) and devices are NOT part of a ZONE, then you will get emails for every devices that gets triggered.
    The email Subject line will say( for armed mode): "Security Alert (Mode: Armed)"
    The Body of the email will say "At 1/19/2016 8:06PM, an alert was triggered by Device: Motion Hallway Motion Sensor"

Zones:
    Now if the device is part of a ZONE, and if this device was triggered, then body of the email will say " At 1/19/2016 8:10 PM, an alert was triggered by Zone: Inside House". So if device is part of a Zone, the device that triggered the alert will not get listed, only the Zone info gets sent.

UPDATE: Regarding Zone Email-
    So Blade will make it capable to so that when a Zone is triggered, the device that triggered will be listed on another line in the email.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Originally posted by TomTom View Post
    Blade,
    I'm in the middle of my move so some parts of my HS system are dismantled and a general mess.

For emails/push if you DO NOT include the Device, say Living motion sensor, into any zone, then the Device That Triggered the Alert shows up(as a specific device, not zone name) and it shows up on the Virtual Keypad too.
    The only problem is if you try to use replacement variables for the ref number and reference address, and it does not show in emails or pushover notifications.

For the Speak part, there is a option to "Speak Device Locations in Announcements"
    I'm not sure if I was doing this wrong, but the last time I used it, if I remember right, the system will speak arm, disarm, but will not announce the device that triggered it or even that an alarm has been triggered.

Thanks in advance for looking into this.
    Yes the plugin only speaks arm, disarm messages. It does not speak alerts but it should send emails on alert. I will check into that one.
    The other would be a new feature. I have to cleaned up some issues first before I get to any feature requests.

It has been quite a while since I looked at BLSecurity so I need to re-visit it.

Can you log a help desk ticket on my site for the email part

Leave a comment:

• TomTom
    replied
    Blade,
    I'm in the middle of my move so some parts of my HS system are dismantled and a general mess.

For emails/push if you DO NOT include the Device, say Living motion sensor, into any zone, then the Device That Triggered the Alert shows up(as a specific device, not zone name) and it shows up on the Virtual Keypad too.
    The only problem is if you try to use replacement variables for the ref number and reference address, and it does not show in emails or pushover notifications.

For the Speak part, there is a option to "Speak Device Locations in Announcements"
    I'm not sure if I was doing this wrong, but the last time I used it, if I remember right, the system will speak arm, disarm, but will not announce the device that triggered it or even that an alarm has been triggered.

Thanks in advance for looking into this.
    Last edited by TomTom; January 18, 2016, 09:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I do not think BLSecurity will speak when a device alert happens. I believe you can have it send an email, play a wave file and turn lights on. I do not think I added any speaking option

Can someone try out the other options and let me know

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Resistor
    replied
    +1....knowing exactly which device triggered would be very helpful.

Leave a comment:

• Arsene
    replied
    Add me to that list, I would be interested in this plugin with that feature.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• TomTom
    replied
    Doh!
    I thought this was already being worked on based on the previous discussion.
    So bought the plugin a few weeks ago, as this is for a second home(several states away) where this is a must as I won't be able to see which door or device triggered the alert.

I just filed the feature request. This is my first time putting a request but in general how long does this take( soon, weeks, months, maybe, not possible, etc..). I'm not a coder/programmer so have no idea how much this entails. Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    That would be a new feature. Have you added a feature request for it on my web site?

Leave a comment:

• jaaay
    Guest replied
    Blade,

I am also using this plug-in and share TomToms interest in knowing what door opened that triggered an alert, so I can do something with the info.

If "a virtual device can be created to store the device in alert" then we should be able to send that info however we need.. speak, email, Htouch notify, etc.

As far a I can tell the PI will not speak or send the devices info that has triggered an alert!" the warning only shows up in the log.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X