Vers 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vers 10

Posted an update to Vers 10. I had a versioning issue where some had Ver 9 and others Vers 9a
    All functionality should now be in Vers 10, particularly Remote Arm. You'll see a new Button on the Control Panel for that use. Remote Arm just allows you to Arm the panel to away without having to open/close a perimeter door.

Z

Cheers Vasrc

Comment

sorry as I'm slow to grasp things.. LOL..

remote arm - have the button...

but your saying if you click it and a door is open, it will still arm? if so does it do a bypass on that device?
      HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
        sorry as I'm slow to grasp things.. LOL..

remote arm - have the button...

but your saying if you click it and a door is open, it will still arm? if so does it do a bypass on that device?
        No.
        To arm away the panel usually needs to see you exit (ie door opens/door closes). If you don't, it goes to Arm Stay which disables some (depending on your config) devices. This just allows you to Arm Away remotely when you forget to arm it.

Z

Comment

Originally posted by vasrc View Post
          No.
          To arm away the panel usually needs to see you exit (ie door opens/door closes). If you don't, it goes to Arm Stay which disables some (depending on your config) devices. This just allows you to Arm Away remotely when you forget to arm it.

Z
          Thank you .. I will verify that later. I set my alarm earlier as away from web as my wife forgot. I didn't realize it sets to arm stay...
          HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
            Thank you .. I will verify that later. I set my alarm earlier as away from web as my wife forgot. I didn't realize it sets to arm stay...
            Are you using HSTouch or the web Api. You should see the Armed Status displayed on the screen after you have armed it. It initially displayed Armed Away but after the beeps stopped and the exit sensor wasn't tripped it reverted to Armed Stay. That's now resolved with Remote Arm.

Comment

Working...
            X