Arming/Disarming Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arming/Disarming Issues

I have an issue with my Concord 4 plugin where I cannot disarm or arm the system remotely or locally using the app. If I click Disarm while the system is disarmed, it will beep and say disarmed. However, once I arm the system with the keypad and I click disarm, nothing happens.

If the system is already disarmed and I click arm stay, for example, it will say Please Enter the code and show the proper message on the display. I do not know why this is doing this.

I do not have the quick arm enabled on my security system.

Originally posted by hs309 View Post
    I have an issue with my Concord 4 plugin where I cannot disarm or arm the system remotely or locally using the app. If I click Disarm while the system is disarmed, it will beep and say disarmed. However, once I arm the system with the keypad and I click disarm, nothing happens.

If the system is already disarmed and I click arm stay, for example, it will say Please Enter the code and show the proper message on the display. I do not know why this is doing this.

I do not have the quick arm enabled on my security system.
    Is your UserID entered on the Control page and do you have the "Remember Code" checkbox checked?
    Which Plugin version are you running?

Z

Comment

Working...
    X