Plugin turns Alarm off when set to Away No Delay from house keypad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin turns Alarm off when set to Away No Delay from house keypad

I just got my Concord AM setup and talking to HS4.
    I am able arm/disarm the alarm from the plugin, but when I set the alarm to Stay No Delay for the night, the system is disarmed a few seconds later.
    Is does not disable if I just set to Stay.

I did see on the Control page, Arming options: and checked No Delay (Stay only), but it still disarming after checking that box.

These are 2 entries from the log. Arming was done from the house keypad.
    4/21/2021 7:24:52 PM Legacy-Plugin CONCORD Info Panel Control changed to Disarmed by User: System Master
    4/21/2021 7:24:45 PM Legacy-Plugin CONCORD Info Panel Control changed to Arm Stay by User: QuickArm

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Mike

Originally posted by nmenthompson View Post
    I am able arm/disarm the alarm from the plugin, but when I set the alarm to Stay No Delay for the night, the system is disarmed a few seconds later.

I did see on the Control page, Arming options: and checked No Delay (Stay only), but it still disarming after checking that box.

4/21/2021 7:24:52 PM Legacy-Plugin CONCORD Info Panel Control changed to Disarmed by User: System Master
    4/21/2021 7:24:45 PM Legacy-Plugin CONCORD Info Panel Control changed to Arm Stay by User: QuickArm

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Are you using the latest version of the plugin. Are you coming from HS3. Have you tried Remote Arm. What result does that give you. Is your Concord panel setup correctly to allow these commands. What code are you using in the plugin, Master or User. Do you have Quick Arm programmed on your panel

Comment

Plugin downloaded last week.
      CONCORD Plugin Config (Version 3.1.13.1 )
      New to Homeseer. Using HS4 HomeTroller Pi

Panel seems to be setup correctly. Status's connected. setup events for arm/disarm and entry/exit door and got email notifications

I have Quick Arm enabled

I then added the System Master code in the plugin and was then able to arm / disarm the system from the plugin.

After I originally posted, the system would automatically disarm regardless if I set stay to regular and No Delay and if I used the house keypad or the plugin

Comment

In the Concord plugin under Control>Users could you screen cap and post results here.

What result does Remote Arm return. Does your panel stay armed using this.

Comment

Sorry for the delay.
          Screen shot of Users

I used Remote Arm and it stayed armed for 5 minutes until I turned it off.

Comment

I don’t see a User Code listed. I see 222 Unknown. Do you know what that is. Do you have a code that you use to Arm/Disarm the alarm for every day use.

Are you sure you are using the correct code in the Concord plugin. I don’t see a System Code listed on your screen cap.

My codes listed are
            3 James (an every day user Code)
            246 System Master,
            247 Installer
            250 Quick Arm
            252 System
            255 Concord plug in

How many partitions are set up on your panel. Is the panel a standard install or was it carried out by someone like ADT. Do you have the Installer Code.

Comment

1 panel setup
              standard install. I did it with a lot of help from a friend who had an alarm business
              I have the installer code.

Are these users pulled from the panel? I can't edit the users on that page.

I got the plugin to work by adding my master code in settings, on the Control page. see screenshot
              Attached Files

Comment

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
                Mike
                IS the "Remember the Code" checkbox set?

Two other things...
                1. Disable the Concord plugin and try the arming again. Does it still disarm? If so, it's the panel that's the issue. If not, the plugin is doing it.
                2. Check your hspi_Concord.ini file in the /config directory and make sure you see the line:
                250=QuickArm

Z

Comment

Originally posted by vasrc View Post

Two other things...
                  1. Disable the Concord plugin and try the arming again. Does it still disarm? If so, it's the panel that's the issue. If not, the plugin is doing it.
                  2. Check your hspi_Concord.ini file in the /config directory and make sure you see the line:
                  250=QuickArm

Z
                  Odd when he said he had Quick Arm enabled on the panel yet it’s not showing up on the plug in.

If after editing the hspi_Concord.ini file and it doesn’t work, I’d uninstall the plugin and reinstall it, power down the panel, power it back up again and enable the plugin again. The plugin should read the panel configuration correctly this time.

Comment

Originally posted by vasrc View Post

Two other things...
                    250=QuickArm

Z
                    I had the "remember me" checked. I unchecked to disable connection arm/disarm ability from the plugin.
                    After doing that, the alarm does not disarm.

How do I get access to the .ini file? I'm on a windows machine. Tried Linux tools, but that doesn't seem to work.
                    scanning the boards to see if I can figure out how.

Comment

All plugin .ini files are in the HomeSeer HSx/config directory. There's nothing in the PI that will disarm on it's own. It has to be told to disarm. What do your Concord plugin logs (panel and plugin) and the HS4 logs show when it disarms?

Comment

New info:
                        reviewing the concord logs, show system disarming always occurs when any zone is violated.
                        Example: Arm system at any level, then open door, then system disarms

Did concord reset, homeseer reset, plugin reset. No change, same behavior

Tried to find ini file in linux, not successful

should I remove plugin and reinstall?

Concord log screenshot show, alarm, then garagedoor open, then panel disarms

Click image for larger version

Name:	concord logs.png
Views:	149
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	1470618

Comment

I rarely arm my system as I depend on HS to do the logic and contact, but I don't remember ever seeing HS4 disarming itself without being told to do so

.ini should be in the same directory in Linux. Maybe Config instead of config?

Do you have any HS4 events running that might be disarming the panel? I've tested my system here and it doesn't react the same way..

It does this for both Away and Stay?

Z

Comment

Try this command to find that file

sudo find / -name hspi_Concord.ini

Comment

New info:
                              reviewing the concord logs, show system disarming always occurs when any zone is violated.
                              Example: Arm system at any level, then open door, then system disarms

Did concord reset, homeseer reset, plugin reset. No change, same behavior

Tried to find ini file in linux, not successful

should I remove plugin and reinstall?

Concord log screenshot show, alarm, then garagedoor open, then panel disarms

Click image for larger version

Name:	concord logs.png
Views:	149
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	1470618
                              Sounds like there’s a conflict between the panel and the plugin. Are you sure you don’t have more than one partition configured on your Concord panel. That 200 Unknown entry showing on the plugin looks suspicious.

Make sure your panel is configured for one partition only and then follow the procedure I outlined above for uninstalling the plugin and restarting the Concord panel if editing the hspi file doesn’t solve your issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X