Vers 3.0.0.12 almost ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vers 3.0.0.12 almost ready

I'm just about to release Vers 12 and I've made a few minor changes and mostly cleanup.
    -Cleaned up Triggers
    -Fixed Comms restart upon restoral (previously timed out after 1 hr down)
    -Fixed auto-recreation of Panel device if deleted
    -Removed invalid status from the Panel Control device (Optional: Delete if you want to update it. You WILL have to repair any Event that was pointing to it)
    -Added Zone and Panel status resync once a day

Right now you have Triggers for most of the panel alarms and User actions. One thing that is missing is that you can't trigger on a specific alarm from a specific zone/device. That is you can trigger on Alarm:Fire Trouble:Low Battery, but you can't trigger on Alarm:Fire Trouble:Low Battery:Fire Main Floor.
    I can add it as an additional Condition, but I'm thinking most of the time, you'll just need to be notified of the general alarm, and you can then look it up in the Concord Plugin Log (which DOES have the specific device listed).

I could also provide the most current alarmed zone # in the Last Faulted Zone device where you could use a script to look it up (I have a short script to do that)

LMK,
    Z
    Last edited by vasrc; September 8, 2014, 10:15 AM.

One more chance (this board times out new posts pretty quickly), and then I'll publish

Z

Comment

Sounds good. Once updated (and you let me know it's the latest) I will put it up in Sourceforge.

Thanks, Matt

Comment

Just checking in since it's been awhile. All going good on this end with ver .11 and the forum seems quiet. All Good.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving guys.....

Matt

Comment

Hi Darrell,

Just wondering if you have version x.12 ready to go? I want to make some changes to get the...

1. Arm Stay button working
          2. Arm Stay in Events to stay sticky as it changes to Arm Away when collapsed.
          3. Track down the Arm Stay... bypass All error.

...and will work on the x.11 version if you don't have any changes to make.

Thanks, Matt

Comment

Originally posted by mattm55 View Post
            Hi Darrell,

Just wondering if you have version x.12 ready to go? I want to make some changes to get the...

1. Arm Stay button working
            2. Arm Stay in Events to stay sticky as it changes to Arm Away when collapsed.
            3. Track down the Arm Stay... bypass All error.

...and will work on the x.11 version if you don't have any changes to make.

Thanks, Matt
            I think so
            I'm looking for a "distraction", so let me go pull out the source again and confirm those. I'll drop you a note when I have it ready. Hopefully no later than week end..

Z

Comment

Originally posted by vasrc View Post
              I think so
              I'm looking for a "distraction", so let me go pull out the source again and confirm those. I'll drop you a note when I have it ready. Hopefully no later than week end..

Z
              Ha. I have a quite a few distractions to hand off if you need some.

1. Honeywell Thermo Wifi... hacking
              2. IP cam trigger
              3. GEM update
              4. Shoveling snow...

Figured I'd check before updating x.11.

Thanks, Matt

Comment

Originally posted by mattm55 View Post
                Ha. I have a quite a few distractions to hand off if you need some.

1. Honeywell Thermo Wifi... hacking
                2. IP cam trigger
                3. GEM update
                4. Shoveling snow...

Figured I'd check before updating x.11.

Thanks, Matt
                OK, now I remember why I didn't publish yet. Vers 12 will muck with existing Concord events, so they will need to be re-linked.
                Also, the Panel Control status was cleaned up as well, so that might need to be addressed as well.

I was "un-distracted" most of the day so hopefully I can get you a Dropbox EXE version to test by week end..

Z

Comment

Originally posted by vasrc View Post
                  I was "un-distracted" most of the day so hopefully I can get you a Dropbox EXE version to test by week end..
                  Z
                  Right like this happened
                  Daughter was transferred to Iowa, so we've been busy house hunting with her. Curiously, Des Moines is pretty techy nowadays.. Microsoft, Google, Facebook are all there..

I did spend some time with Vers 12 and I'm not 100% happy with it yet, particularly how faults are alarmed. I was thinking of adding a fault alarm device, but it's not 100% clear what you add to it, which means it would need be configurable. So you end up with either adding a config to the fault alarm, of just handle it with an Event. I'm leaning towards just leaving it up to the user to program an event to their specific needs. The actual alarm device is already available in the Last Fault string (the actual fault alarm only gives you text), so you can programmatically pull it with a script and act upon it.

??

Z

Comment

Hmm, not sure why the subscriptions work and don't work here. Just popping in for a look and I see a new post...

NP on this end as all on the Concord/HS3 works fine for me right now.

Sounds like leaving it an Event over config would work the best.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                    X