Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GE concord plug in

Folks
    my computer got infected by virus and had to rebuild the whole computer. that being said the HS3 program was deleted. I downloaded the new HS3 version for some reason when i am trying to look for the Ge concord plug-in just keeps updating but never seems to complete this process so i cannot install it. Have anybody experience the same problem? what is the root cause? i have reinstalled HS3 several times but got the same problem.

Thank you for the comments.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by aagamb12; June 16th, 2015, 12:46 PM.

Get the latest or 187 of HS pro.

I had the same issue.

Comment

GE plug in

Hey Matt,
      is the GE concord 4 plug in server fully operational? see below i am getting the message "unable to connect with remote server" see screenshot below.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by aagamb12 View Post
        Hey Matt,
        is the GE concord 4 plug in server fully operational? see below i am getting the message "unable to connect with remote server" see screenshot below.
        It's an issue with the dropbox server. If you send your email in a PM I'll send you the direct dropbox link to retrieve the zip file. You'll need to be familiar with the manual updater process or manually install the components following the install file.

I suspect it will be fixed Monday?

Z

Comment

Hey Z,

i just sent you a PM. Thank you so much for the support.

Comment

Working...
          X