add/removing sensors on panel not reflecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

add/removing sensors on panel not reflecting

I have HS 3 with the most recent concord 4 plugin.

Got everything working, the plugin grabbed all 25 sensors programmed in the panel.

I deleted a few sensors on the panel and cant find a way to get that reflected in the concord plugin or HS itself.

My question is- What is the process to add/remove sensors once completed on the alarm panel itself?

Thanks all

Originally posted by aponte2 View Post
    I have HS 3 with the most recent concord 4 plugin.

Got everything working, the plugin grabbed all 25 sensors programmed in the panel.

I deleted a few sensors on the panel and cant find a way to get that reflected in the concord plugin or HS itself.

My question is- What is the process to add/remove sensors once completed on the alarm panel itself?

Thanks all
    Good question, don't think that's occurred yet. Matt might have better intel, but initially, try deleting the affected HS device and see what happens. Hopefully the plugin won't replace it.

Z

Comment

Thanks.

What are the steps I need to do when I add via the panel for them to show up ?

Comment

Thanks.

What are the steps I need to do when I add via the panel for them to show up ?
        If you're asking how to add them from the panel, you'll need to wait for someone else familiar with that. I believe the user manual explains how?

If you add them to the panel, the plugin will find and add them automatically to HS.

Z

Comment

I am ok adding it on the panel itself.

How long before I should expect it to show up?

Comment

I am ok adding it on the panel itself.

How long before I should expect it to show up?
            You'll need to stop and restart the plugin. It should find them at that time.

Z

Comment

Yes, deleting the sensor from HS3 is done through the Home screen in 2 steps. Then stop and start HS and these should be removed.

1. Check Sensor to be deleted
              2. Delete all checked.

(as shown in screenshots)

Matt
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X