New version in updater?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New version in updater?

I dont want to update what is working until I know what changed...

so what changed???
    from 3.0.1.11
    to 3.1.13.1
    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
    I dont want to update what is working until I know what changed...

so what changed???
    from 3.0.1.11
    to 3.1.13.1
    Primarily cleanup. ALso fixed the Log issue you noted earlier. Was an issue with the Event trigger, which should be resolved now. Worst case, save the old EXE and you can revert easily.

LMK if you find anything,
    Z

Comment

Originally posted by vasrc View Post
      Primarily cleanup. ALso fixed the Log issue you noted earlier. Was an issue with the Event trigger, which should be resolved now. Worst case, save the old EXE and you can revert easily.

LMK if you find anything,
      Z
      ill test it tomorrow... but sounds good... thx!

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Hey guys,

Once this is stable can you send over the source. I'll make this one the version we start with in GIT as well. I might put it into Google Developers Console for GIT.

Thanks, Matt

Comment

Linux?

Hey Guys,

I don't see this plugin in HS3 for linux. I am happy to test this out in that environment if the zip/git can be made available.

Comment

Apologies if this shows up twice. New to the board.

Guys,

I am attempting to test this plug-in under HS3 and linux on pi2. But it isn't in the available plugins. How could I get access to help test this out in Linux? I am not a linux neophyte, so can help diagnose issues, assuming I can get the plugin to function with my concord 4 system.

Thanks
            Ro

Comment

Originally posted by ramarnat View Post
              Apologies if this shows up twice. New to the board.

Guys,

I am attempting to test this plug-in under HS3 and linux on pi2. But it isn't in the available plugins. How could I get access to help test this out in Linux? I am not a linux neophyte, so can help diagnose issues, assuming I can get the plugin to function with my concord 4 system.

Thanks
              Ro
              Same executable. Let me fire up the PI and see what's up.

Z

Comment

Originally posted by mattm55 View Post
                Hey guys,

Once this is stable can you send over the source. I'll make this one the version we start with in GIT as well. I might put it into Google Developers Console for GIT.

Thanks, Matt
                Will do, but I found another "issue" with the trouble/low battery since you mentioned it. Other than logging it, or having an event capture it, the plugin doesn't display a tamper/trouble or low battery issue in realtime, so I'm looking at what it will take to display it along with the status (ie Open/close, etc). Would also like the trigger to show what the actual alarm point is not just a general alarm.

Did notice that the Concord plugin isn't listed in the Updater anymore, so have to see what that's about too..

Z

Comment

Did notice that the Concord plugin isn't listed in the Updater anymore, so have to see what that's about too..

Is there somewhere I can download the latest zip and use updater_override.txt?

Comment

Originally posted by vasrc View Post
                    Same executable. Let me fire up the PI and see what's up.

Z
                    Looks like Dropbox isn't accepting http:// links for some reason. I've asked for ours to be updated to https://. I see several plugins that are not working now as well. It should be in the Updater once that's fixed.

Z

Comment

Originally posted by ramarnat View Post
                      Is there somewhere I can download the latest zip and use updater_override.txt?
                      PM me your email address and I'll send you the direct dropbox link for the zip file.

Z

Comment

Pmd

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Comment

Working...
                        X