Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeleFragger
    replied
    sorry life has had me so busy but I i will get back to this soon...
    promise..

weird thing is even though my smoke says tripped... so does the panel log (didnt screenshot it but saw it)... so not sure why i do not have a * on the keypad

Leave a comment:

• vasrc
    replied
    Originally posted by mattm55 View Post
    Sure. I'll be another tester on Windows. What do you need back from me?

I'm on ver 3.1.13.1 right now.

-Matt
    PM me your email again, I've misplaced it, and I'll send you the Dropbox URL.
    You'll just need the new EXE since you're already running.

Testing the Trouble function primarily, it should show up on the main device page now. If you have an event monitoring the Trouble/tamper alarms, all you'll need to do is look at the Panel log to find the detailed reason (ie tamper, low battery).

Thanks,
    Z

Leave a comment:

• mattm55
    replied
    Sure. I'll be another tester on Windows. What do you need back from me?

I'm on ver 3.1.13.1 right now.

-Matt

Leave a comment:

• vasrc
    replied
    Originally posted by vasrc View Post
    Need someone to test 3_1_13_2 on Linux (Telefragger is doing Windows).
    Since the updater is "broken" with Dropbox links, PM me and I'll give you the direct link.

More cleanup to address Panel comm lost and restarts. Also now displays Trouble alarms on the device page as well as the previously supported Log page.

Thanks,
    Z
    Need one more Windows platform tester for Vers 3_1_13_2

Thanks,
    Z

Leave a comment:

• TeleFragger
    replied
    Sorry been busy ill try tnight

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Leave a comment:

• vasrc
    replied
    Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
    Debug log?

Z

Leave a comment:

• TeleFragger
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• vasrc
    replied
    Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
    Yeah windows version lookin good here...

albeit I haven't been home but the alarm has..

I gotta check my smoke.. prior to this version I did not have this message so maybe last one wasn't detecting things correctly... don't know but my panel does not say there is an issue... so I don't know what gives..
    Run Debug Comms and look for the Sts=x for that device. It should be 8 if there really is a Trouble on it. It should show on your keypad as well. (ie *)

LMK
    Z

Leave a comment:

• TeleFragger
    replied
    Yeah windows version lookin good here...

albeit I haven't been home but the alarm has..

I gotta check my smoke.. prior to this version I did not have this message so maybe last one wasn't detecting things correctly... don't know but my panel does not say there is an issue... so I don't know what gives..

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ramarnat
    replied
    Did you (or did the Updater) put the SQLite.Interop.dll and System.Data.SQLite.dll in the bin/Concord directory?
    The updater did.

Ro

Leave a comment:

• vasrc
    replied
    Originally posted by ramarnat View Post
    I'll take that updated link

Also in the version I have, I see the following error. The dll is in bin/CONCORD so I am not sure why it isn't seeing it.

01:05:01:4996:[CONCORD Error]->An unexpected error occurred in the InitConcord() function/subroutine: [System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for HSPI_CONCORD.dbModule ---> System.DllNotFoundException: SQLite.Interop.dll
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods:sqlite3_config_none (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConfigOpsEnum)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.StaticIsInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor (System.String connectionString, Boolean parseViaFramework) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor (System.String connectionString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection:.ctor ()
    at HSPI_CONCORD.dbModule..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at HSPI_CONCORD.devModule.InitConcord () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 ]
    Did you (or did the Updater) put SQLite.Interop.dll and System.Data.SQLite.dll in the bin/Concord directory?

Z

Leave a comment:

• ramarnat
    replied
    I'll take that updated link

Also in the version I have, I see the following error. The dll is in bin/CONCORD so I am not sure why it isn't seeing it.

01:05:01:4996:[CONCORD Error]->An unexpected error occurred in the InitConcord() function/subroutine: [System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for HSPI_CONCORD.dbModule ---> System.DllNotFoundException: SQLite.Interop.dll
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods:sqlite3_config_none (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConfigOpsEnum)
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.StaticIsInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor (System.String connectionString, Boolean parseViaFramework) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor (System.String connectionString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection:.ctor ()
    at HSPI_CONCORD.dbModule..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at HSPI_CONCORD.devModule.InitConcord () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 ]

Leave a comment:

• vasrc
    started a topic Vers 3_1_13_2 ready for testing

Vers 3_1_13_2 ready for testing

Need someone to test 3_1_13_2 on Linux (Telefragger is doing Windows).
    Since the updater is "broken" with Dropbox links, PM me and I'll give you the direct link.

More cleanup to address Panel comm lost and restarts. Also now displays Trouble alarms on the device page as well as the previously supported Log page.

Thanks,
    Z
Working...
X