Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concord 4-Relay Output Module?

Hey guys,

I just remembered we were looking at adding functionality awhile ago for the SuperBus 2000 4-Relay Output Module (PN 60-770).

I have one of these already installed for testing but need some help in how anyone wired to a garage door or any other action. A few simple examples to test would be great. I'm working on a Venstar tStat plugin and will be in the area.

If I remember correctly, mine triggered from the key fob but not from 771-774 on the keypad?

Thanks, Matt

Originally posted by mattm55 View Post
    Hey guys,

I just remembered we were looking at adding functionality awhile ago for the SuperBus 2000 4-Relay Output Module (PN 60-770).

I have one of these already installed for testing but need some help in how anyone wired to a garage door or any other action. A few simple examples to test would be great. I'm working on a Venstar tStat plugin and will be in the area.

If I remember correctly, mine triggered from the key fob but not from 771-774 on the keypad?

Thanks, Matt
    Wiring examples?
    Did you get the board to work from the keypad (ie #77x)?
    If I remember correctly, Concord Outputs are problematic, in that you can only manually toggle them, not turn them on and off distinctly unless you use the Concord internal timer schedule, so they weren't all that useful.

Z

Comment

Originally posted by vasrc View Post
      Wiring examples?
      Did you get the board to work from the keypad (ie #77x)?
      If I remember correctly, Concord Outputs are problematic, in that you can only manually toggle them, not turn them on and off distinctly unless you use the Concord internal timer schedule, so they weren't all that useful.

Z
      Yes, exactly. I had installed the board only as a support tool because I don't have anything that would be triggered by the momentary NO/NC. It's a hardwired thing and I have enough wires routed. OK, nothing I can think of anyways but others I thought had wiring examples to their "garage doors"?

So, I was asking for any examples of setups to have a mock test and implementation of the board and control. I didn't get the #77x to work on my end in the short time I was playing with it. I did test the output board with kFob and that worked.

It may or may not be worth the time if there is no interest?

-Matt

Comment

Originally posted by mattm55 View Post
        Yes, exactly. I had installed the board only as a support tool because I don't have anything that would be triggered by the momentary NO/NC. It's a hardwired thing and I have enough wires routed. OK, nothing I can think of anyways but others I thought had wiring examples to their "garage doors"?

So, I was asking for any examples of setups to have a mock test and implementation of the board and control. I didn't get the #77x to work on my end in the short time I was playing with it. I did test the output board with kFob and that worked.

It may or may not be worth the time if there is no interest?

-Matt
        Right.
        I think the 77x works only if it's been programmed internally. I can't find any info on how to do that other than "The programmer adds it".

Z

Comment

Working...
        X