Version 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 5

I have a new version ready that fixes a long time bug with the Stay/Away status.
    I've also added a Bypass confirm action to acknowledge any Bypass protests when arming the system.
    Arm Away now uses the Silent checkbox the same as Arm Stay does. I did have a question that doing that might cause an issue, but since it would ONLY be when you arm from HS3 and not from the keypad, I figured it would be OK.

I'll be posting the new version in the Updater, but this version may cause some issues with events since the Panel Control device needs to be deleted (the PI will restore it correctly). If you have any events linked to that status, they will need to relink it in that event.
    I'll post a Dropbox link to download just the EXE file for those already running installed version. New installs shouldn't have that issue since they don't have events linked yet.

Any other changes??
    Z
    Last edited by vasrc; March 3, 2016, 04:08 PM.

Originally posted by vasrc View Post
    I'll post a Dropbox link to download just the EXE file for those already running installed version. New installs shouldn't have that issue since they don't have events linked yet.

Any other changes??
    Z
    Sounds good.

Are you using BitBucket to commit the changes or do you just want to keep me updated with the source and I'll commit them? Just let me know.

Thanks, Matt

Comment

Here's the link to the V5 EXE. Only use if you are already running the plugin. I'll post the updater version in a couple of weeks for new users.
      Be sure to delete the Concord Panel CONTROL device so it can be recreated correctly.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...PI_CONCORD.exe

Z

Comment

Originally posted by mattm55 View Post
        Sounds good.

Are you using BitBucket to commit the changes or do you just want to keep me updated with the source and I'll commit them? Just let me know.

Thanks, Matt
        I'll send you the source if you don't mind. Rather not learn how to do BitBucket
        Let's give it a day or so to see if any problems arise.

Z

Comment

Agreed. I'm working on my tStat plugin so no hurry.

Thanks, Matt

Comment

Hi guys,

I just deleted the panel control device and put in the new version. It seems to work good except when I arm stay, the panel arms stay but the status says arm away and the event for arm away fires. When I arm away, the panel arms away but the status says arm stay and the event for arm stay fires. Looks like the status is backwards - maybe something I did wrong?

The Protest notification and Bypass work perfectly - thanks.

I also tested the silent on arm away and it's working too.

Thanks,

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by JPStokesSr View Post
              Hi guys,

I just deleted the panel control device and put in the new version. It seems to work good except when I arm stay, the panel arms stay but the status says arm away and the event for arm away fires. When I arm away, the panel arms away but the status says arm stay and the event for arm stay fires. Looks like the status is backwards - maybe something I did wrong?

The Protest notification and Bypass work perfectly - thanks.

I also tested the silent on arm away and it's working too.

Thanks,

Joe
              Open the Panel Control Device and then the Status Graphic tab
              What are the values for Arm Stay and Arm Away. Should be 2 and 3.

How are you arming the panel? HS3, keypad or action?

Z

Comment

That was it, the status was reversed. I fixed it the way you suggested and now it's perfect.

Thanks

Comment

That's how mine is setup from original init.

-Matt
                  Attached Files

Comment

That was it, the status was reversed. I fixed it the way you suggested and now it's perfect.

Thanks
                    It should have replaced it correctly when you deleted it. Did you delete it After your ran Vers 5? If you deleted it with a prior version, the older version would have returned it to the incorrect values.

I'm looking at the other items you mentioned to Matt
                    -ALL Concord alarms are available as triggers. Not sure about the Entry/Exit delays you mentioned. I don't recall seeing anything like that.
                    -Feature State is supported, but there was a bug in the Chime check.
                    -For Lights, you're looking for a trigger? Lights haven't been tested out and are only partially supported. There is not a device or an alarm trigger associated currently with the lights.

Download the EXE using the V5 link posted previously and Chime should work now.

Z
                    Last edited by vasrc; March 8, 2016, 08:41 AM.

Comment

I switched back and forth a few times between the old and new, betting I didn't delete the panel control every time and it got out of sync. My bad

I pulled down the new version and dropped it in (assume I didn't need to delete anything first anymore). Chime works great - thanks.

Entry/Exit delay is a separate message from the Concord. Would be great to be able to get triggers for Entry Start, Entry End, Standard Exit Start and Standard Exit End. There's another set for extended and twice extended that I've never used.

Lights is still another message. Whenever you hit the light button and select a light it generates the message as well as sends out the X10 controls. I only use the all lights on or off as triggers. I'll try to watch for the X10 command and see if I can trigger off that. Maybe I won't need this anymore since I just finished removing all the last parts of X10 that I had.

Thanks for the quick response - you guys are great !

Joe

Comment

I switched back and forth a few times between the old and new, betting I didn't delete the panel control every time and it got out of sync. My bad

I pulled down the new version and dropped it in (assume I didn't need to delete anything first anymore). Chime works great - thanks.

Entry/Exit delay is a separate message from the Concord. Would be great to be able to get triggers for Entry Start, Entry End, Standard Exit Start and Standard Exit End. There's another set for extended and twice extended that I've never used.

Lights is still another message. Whenever you hit the light button and select a light it generates the message as well as sends out the X10 controls. I only use the all lights on or off as triggers. I'll try to watch for the X10 command and see if I can trigger off that. Maybe I won't need this anymore since I just finished removing all the last parts of X10 that I had.

Thanks for the quick response - you guys are great !

Joe
                        Every Concord Alarm/Trouble is available as a Trigger (and there are a LOT of them). I don't see a Entry Start or End, but there are some Open/Close alarms that might be what you're looking for. Just look at the Concord Triggers.
                        You could also just build your own timer in HS3 that starts timing off of anything you like.

Z

Comment

cant wait to play...
                          HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

That'll work - I'll just put a 1 minute delay in the arm or disarm events.

Sorry, I'm new to the HomeTroller - still learning how to do things.

I think I might be good for now - thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X