Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panel Status?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Panel Status?

    On the device list page the "panel status" doesn't change. Is this normal?

    the status of the "panel status" is ready. ALWAYS

    No matter if if the alarm is going off or door opens its always in ready.

    all the other devices like door sensors arm disarm those update real time.

  • #2
    Originally posted by dcollura83 View Post
    On the device list page the "panel status" doesn't change. Is this normal?

    the status of the "panel status" is ready. ALWAYS

    No matter if if the alarm is going off or door opens its always in ready.

    all the other devices like door sensors arm disarm those update real time.
    Well spotted
    Obviously no one's been using that status
    Which version are you on?

    I'll take a look at it today, I have a new version ready to go out anyway.

    Z

    Comment


    • #3
      Version 3.1.13.7...

      let me know if there is a newer version I should try.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dcollura83 View Post
        Version 3.1.13.7...

        let me know if there is a newer version I should try.
        Not yet, but "Soon"
        Hopefully I'll have something in the next couple of weeks. I've looked at it and it shouldn't be too difficult.

        Z

        Comment


        • #5
          No problem just barely getting the alarm system installed little by little.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by dcollura83 View Post
            No problem just barely getting the alarm system installed little by little.
            I have it working now. All it really does is show that the panel is not ready to be armed or the Siren is on or there is a fire. Kind of a mismash of status. How were you wanting to use it?

            Z
            Last edited by vasrc; September 11th, 2016, 05:43 AM.

            Comment

            Working...
            X