Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did not load

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Did not load

    I am interested in this plugin so installed it.
    When I try and go to Configuration I get;
    error - Could not load file or assembly 'FTD2XX_NET, Version=1.0.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=61a8105588f51b1f' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

  • #2
    Could you check the Bin/Cytech folder inside the Homeseer HS3 folder? The assembly should be there. Did you check the HS log to see if there were any errors during installation?

    Comment


    • #3
      There are no errors in the log.
      The folder contains; Configuration.dll, Custom.dll, ftd2xx.dll, FTD2XX_NET.dll, ftd2xx64.dll, SmartPropertyGrid.dll, SR.dll and Util.dll

      I did a restart of HS but it made no difference.
      Last edited by IanIreland; December 18th, 2018, 08:42 AM. Reason: Added info

      Comment


      • #4
        OK that is correct. DO you have a HSPI_Cytech.exe.config inside the root folder? Also can you open developer mode and see if the window that appears on the server does contain any additional info on startup? Just to be sure; you are on windows system right? Plugin is not supported on linux

        Comment


        • #5
          I do have HSPI_Cytech.exe in the root folder.
          I am using Windows, Server 2012R2.
          I'm not familiar with develpoer mode. I ticked the box on the Plugins page but nothing happenned.
          I am running HS3 as a service, could that cause a problem?

          Comment


          • #6
            Do you have a FTD2XX_NET.dll in the HS3 root folder? Both the Insteon and Vista alarm plugins install version 1.0.14.0 of that DLL in the root. This might create a conflict, as the version in the Cytech plugin is 1.0.6.0.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
              Do you have a FTD2XX_NET.dll in the HS3 root folder? Both the Insteon and Vista alarm plugins install version 1.0.14.0 of that DLL in the root. This might create a conflict, as the version in the Cytech plugin is 1.0.6.0.
              I do indeed - I wonder if that is the problem........

              Comment


              • #8
                If you are running the Insteon or Vista plugins it could be a problem. To test, disable either of those if enabled, then temporarily rename the FTD2XX_NET.dll in the root to something else. Then try the Cytech again.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
                  If you are running the Insteon or Vista plugins it could be a problem. To test, disable either of those if enabled, then temporarily rename the FTD2XX_NET.dll in the root to something else. Then try the Cytech again.
                  Bingo - that did the trick. I guess I need the developer to find a way round.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The issue really lies with the Insteon and Vista plugins. If you're not using those, you can safely remove that DLL from the root folder as they are the only ones that install it there. If you are using those, you might ping mnsandler.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Whilst it's progress, I am getting Comfort Panel type : Panel not connected in configuration

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yes in order to create all sorts of conflicts between different dll versions a plugin should put the binaries it needs in a separate folder in the bin directory. In de HSPI_xxxx.exe.config you see a line starting with '<probing privatePath=' this will redirect the .exe file to look for it's binaries. You could create one for now for the other plugins, but when the developer releases a new version it will be restored. Best is to inform the developer of these plugins to use the privatePath directive for future releases.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If you uploaded configurationfile, and configured correct connectiontype + PinCode, try to restart the plugin for it to automatically connect to your panel

                          See https://plug-ins.mijnhomeseer.nl/cyt...mfort-plug-in/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by posixx View Post
                            If you uploaded configurationfile, and configured correct connectiontype + PinCode, try to restart the plugin for it to automatically connect to your panel

                            See https://plug-ins.mijnhomeseer.nl/cyt...mfort-plug-in/
                            OK - that worked. I just need to solve the dllconfict now!

                            The other plugin is Insteon and it doesn't seem to have a config file. I'll contact the developer and see what he says!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The developer says he will see what he can do! As I have a few Insteon modules I will have to wait until he has found a solution before I can test this plugin.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X