Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No changes seen in zones

I have now got the plugin loaded.
    It has connected to the panel and reports the formwarenumber.
    I have saved several zones and theyappear as HS devices.
    If I 'open' a zone or change the alarm setting nothing is showing in HS.
    Any suggestions?

ian,

Can you please do the following:

- open Comfort Configuration page and check 'debug Comfort I/O'
    - stop Comfort plugin and check 'developer mode' on the top of the HS plug-In screen
    - make sure you run HS as user (not as service)
    - start COmfort plugin again. On the PC where HS is running a DOS window will appear where Comfort IO is debugged.
    - Open / Close a Zone. There should appear lines in the DOS windows showing the zone number, starting with 'IP'

Let me know how it goes.

Comment

Interesting - it now works! In order to start HS manually I restarted the server. That seems to have resolved the problem! Thank you.

Comment

Ok good to hear. Please look into the HS log; does the plugin reconnect every 2 minutes? Are you using netwrok connection? I myself use USB which is rock solid but on my DEV system (virtual machine) the plugin reconnects every 2 minutes. I'm interested if this happens equally on your system..

Comment

Hmmmmm! I am on an ethernet connection. When I went to check I had Comfort Panel type : Panel not connected in configuration. I disabled and then re-enabled the plugin and it has connected again.
          Dec-20 12:02:02 Cytech Comfort Comfort Firmware Version: 7.142
          Dec-20 12:02:02 Cytech Comfort Connection to Comfort panel has been restored
          Dec-20 12:02:01 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Cytech Comfort
          I'll watch the log - see what happens.

Comment

There is something going on;
            Dec-20 12:10:12 Cytech Comfort Comfort Firmware Version: 7.142
            Dec-20 12:10:12 Cytech Comfort Connection to Comfort panel has been restored after 5 attempts
            Dec-20 12:08:58 Z-Wave Device: Ground Hall Front Door - state Set to OFF
            Dec-20 12:08:55 Z-Wave Device: Ground Hall Front Door - state Set to ON
            Dec-20 12:08:10 Cytech Comfort Comfort Firmware Version: 7.142
            Dec-20 12:08:10 Cytech Comfort Connection to Comfort panel has been restored after 4 attempts
            Dec-20 12:06:08 Cytech Comfort Comfort Firmware Version: 7.142
            Dec-20 12:06:07 Cytech Comfort Connection to Comfort panel has been restored after 3 attempts

Comment

And now;
              Dec-20 12:12:13 Cytech Comfort Error Connection to Comfort panel lost. Try connecting manually..

Comment

I have a fixed IP in Comfort as well as the computer running HS. I am happy to help work out what the issue is as I couldn't rely on things as they are.....

Comment

Yes, same behaviour as my DEV system. I'm using comfigurator libraries which work fine for serial / USB, but some timeout happens on network connections. Going to see what i can do to resolve.

Comment

I suspect Slychui across on the Comfort forum would be happy to help.

Comment

I don't know if this is relevant but I observe from the log the incremental number of failures before connection is lost;
                      Dec-20 12:10:12 Cytech Comfort Connection to Comfort panel has been restored after 5 attempts
                      Dec-20 12:08:10 Cytech Comfort Comfort Firmware Version: 7.142
                      Dec-20 12:08:10 Cytech Comfort Connection to Comfort panel has been restored after 4 attempts
                      Dec-20 12:06:08 Cytech Comfort Comfort Firmware Version: 7.142
                      Dec-20 12:06:07 Cytech Comfort Connection to Comfort panel has been restored after 3 attempts
                      Dec-20 12:04:06 Cytech Comfort Comfort Firmware Version: 7.142
                      Dec-20 12:04:05 Cytech Comfort Connection to Comfort panel has been restored after 2 attempts
                      Dec-20 12:02:02 Cytech Comfort Comfort Firmware Version: 7.142
                      Dec-20 12:02:02 Cytech Comfort Connection to Comfort panel has been restored
                      I edited out the stuff inbetween!

Comment

yes i already fixed that: the counter should be 0 again after a reconnect. But the fact that it constantly reconnects needs solving

Comment

It has now been an hour since it last lost connection and nothing in the log about attempting or failing to connect.

Comment

It doens not reconnect after 5 retries. Please allow me some time to fix as i have little spare time the upcoming week.

Comment

I'll disable for now!

Comment

Working...
                              X