No announcement yet.

No changes seen in zones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's due to the configuration of the ETH02/03 on the Comfort system, not something wrong in code. As i upgraded my board including ETH03 i did suffer from the same timeouts again which i was certain i didn't had before. Then i hit me (again:-))

To solve you need to open DS Manager (ETH01/02) or Comfort Server Manager (ETH03) and set all 'timeout' parameters to 0, which means no timeout. After that restart the ETH board.

Comment

Looking good! Now I need to 'play' :-)

Comment

My first observation is that the plugin appears to have exclusive access to Comfort. After resetting the port timeout setting I could no longer access Comfort via Comfigurator or the mobile app. I have ETH03 which allows 2 ports. I have set this plugin to use one port, reset the other port timeout back to default and use that for Comfigurator and the mobile app.

Comment

Yes ETHx boards only allow one active connection. This is a limitation of the hardware and basically the same as Serial or USB connections. ETH03 luckily provides 2 port listeners.Good solution!

Comment

Working...
          X