Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4

I am running HS4 4.0.3.0

I have installed the Cytech Comfort legacy plugin. When I go to Configuration I get the following;

error - Could not load file or assembly 'FTD2XX_NET, Version=1.0.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=61a8105588f51b1f' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

I managed to get this working by doing a clean install of HS4 and then adding the plugin.

Comment

Another clean install, HS4 Pro Edition 4.1.1.0, and I'm getting the same again - which is a pain as this is going to be my 'production' installation.
      Anybody got any ideas?

Solved - there was a clash with the Insteon plugin.

Comment

I have this plugin loaded on HS4 and running. However, although devices are created they are not appearing in events when I want to trigger actions.
        Any help is appreciated.

OK - I needed to add a floor for each device!

Comment

The plugin author hasn't been around since September 18th, 2019 so this may be abandonware. Have you tried contacting the author via private message?
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hello,

Using home assistant since over a year so indeed no further development on this plugin, sorry.

Frans

Comment

Thank you for letting us know.

Comment

Working...
              X