DSC Triggering HS events based on user code entered in DSC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSC Triggering HS events based on user code entered in DSC

I am wanting to have an HS event triggered by the user code being entered in the DSC keypad notifying me that the specific user has entered a code. My system has 2 partitions. The HS log shows "User Closing->700200018A", it appears that the user closing code is the same for any user code entered.

DSC Security Panel Response Processing response: User Closing->700200018A

Thanks - Jason

I have triggered several events based on User Opening but since we use either the Stay, Away, or Exit buttons on the keypad or an HSTouch button on a common client, the system has no idea who armed the system. I take it that your procedure is to have a user enter their code to arm the system?

- Robert

Comment

Robert,
      Yes, each user has a unique code they use.
      The event gives an option what code to look for but its like HS doesn't get the notification that the code is used.
      See attached-

Thanks,
      Jason

Attached Files

Comment

This is puzzling because as I understand it from reading the IT-100 manual (I assume you are using the IT-100 interface), User Closing and User Opening are formatted the same. So just as User Opening has the user code in the response, so should User Closing. I need to think about this.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	User Closing.JPG
Views:	105
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	1259765Click image for larger version

Name:	User Opening.JPG
Views:	99
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	1259766

Attached Files

Comment

Correct the IT-100 is what I am using.