Can not get disarm partition to work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can not get disarm partition to work?

I have a brand new Homtroller-SE Pro connected to an IT-100 connected to a PC1864 DSC Panel. All the zones populate, the LCD messages appear, I can use DSC triggers, and I can arm the partition. However, I can not get the disarm partition to work. I've tried it on the status page, I have also tried it in the plug-in tab and entered in my HS user id and password. I've tried it using HStouch on an iPhone, nothing seems to work. I've checked the config file numerous times. Ideas?

Same Problem

I have virtually the same problem, except that I have 2 partitions. 1 will disarm, the 2nd will not. Did you find a solution?
    HS4Pro on Windows 10
    One install with 2 Ethernet Z-nets
    2nd install with 1 Ethernet Z-net
    300 devices, 250 events, 8 scripts
    6 CT-100 tstats
    Serial IT-100 interface to DSC Panel with 8 wired zones
    18 Fortrezz water sensors & two valve controls

Comment

I have the same issue can't seem to disarm from HS touch or my phone. But can arm stay or away with no issues.

Comment

Can't get Disarm to work on the Plug in page as well

I can't even get the disarm feature to work on the dsc plug in page in Homeseer. This appears to be a bug, any idea when it will be fixed?

Comment

disarm works well for me. Have you made sure you have the correct access codes in the config.
          I cant remember but I think you need to enter the master access code in the dsc codes

hope this helps
          ken

Comment

I did some testing yesterday with a test setup, and the DSC panel used by our office, and didn't have any issues arming and disarming with an IT100 interface.

Make sure the Homeseer web user you use to interact with the DSC is listed on the DSC config page along with a DSC passcode. These are needed when sending a disarm code to the panel.

I also had someone here disarm the panel with their phone. A double tap was needed for the panel to disarm.
            Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

Believe me guys I have checked all of that. Still can not disarm from the homeseer plug in nor from the phone or android. It does send the command and it gives no error, but will not disable the alarm even though the log says it sent the command okay. Weird.

Comment

I am having the same problem, I can arm but not disarm. Have you tried to disarm while it is arming? On mine while it is arming if I try and disarm with my phone or computer it pauses the beeping and program is displayed on the alarm keypad LCD for a couple seconds, then it goes away and continues arming.

Comment

I have tried every single combination there is! When I send the "Disarm" command to the unit (whether it be from the phone or from the log in screen in the homeseer plug in page), the log states that the command was sent, but the patrician DOES NOT DISARM! Oh it will arm Away or Stay all day long, but when it comes to disarming the panel, I have yet to make it actually disarm. I have opened a ticket on this issue with Homeseer, over a month ago, and no one has answered me from Technical support! It's a real pain in the rear to show this feature to my customers when the feature does not work!

Comment

Originally posted by srosatto View Post
                    I have tried every single combination there is! When I send the "Disarm" command to the unit (whether it be from the phone or from the log in screen in the homeseer plug in page), the log states that the command was sent, but the patrician DOES NOT DISARM! Oh it will arm Away or Stay all day long, but when it comes to disarming the panel, I have yet to make it actually disarm. I have opened a ticket on this issue with Homeseer, over a month ago, and no one has answered me from Technical support! It's a real pain in the rear to show this feature to my customers when the feature does not work!
                    With all the developers tied up with HS3 it's going to be a while before this gets looked at. You may want to have a look at Blades DSC plugin to see if it works until the other one gets fixed.
                    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I'm having this same issue, and it does appear to be a bug in HomeSeer's plugin. The reason it happens to some and not others is that it is related to the checksum on the command. I'm using 2.0.0.14 by the way.

If I use 5555 as the code, the plugin sends this:
                      0401 555500 F9

But let's say I use 8888 as the code, then the plugin sends this:
                      0401 888800 5

I looked at the code for the plugin and it's because on the line where they add the checksum (in the SendCMD method), they convert it to hex but don't zero-pad it. I'm guessing that if it did this correctly, it would send this and work properly:
                      0401 888800 05

That also explains why it works for Sheriff on partition 1 but not partition 2, because the checksum would be different (it would send 0402 instead of 0401).

Should be a one-line fix--change Conversion.Hex(number) to number.ToString("X2")--assuming someone can get the attention of HomeSeer.

From my log:
                      DSC DEBUG Sending command to panel...
                      DSC DEBUG Send Data: 0401555500F9
                      DSC DEBUG Processing command: Command_Acknowlege-50004029
                      DSC DEBUG Command Acknowledge: Last Command Received: 040
                      DSC DEBUG Processing command: Invalid_Access_Code-6701CE
                      DSC Security Invalid Access Code1

DSC DEBUG Sending command to panel...
                      DSC DEBUG Send Data: 04018888005
                      DSC DEBUG Processing command: Command_Error-50196
                      DSC Security Command Error

Comment

Yes JD, I do believe you are correct about this. Seems to be the exact problem we are all having. Has anyone tried Blades plug in? IF so where can I find it, I did a search on the forum and found no matches.

Comment

Originally posted by srosatto View Post
                          Yes JD, I do believe you are correct about this. Seems to be the exact problem we are all having. Has anyone tried Blades plug in? IF so where can I find it, I did a search on the forum and found no matches.
                          http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1042
                          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rup, as I started looking for it on the plug in downloads page, I did find it! I hope it works!

Comment

FYI, the Blade DSC Controller plug in works perfectly. The only draw back is it's 29.99, however it does include (from what I am seeing) a free upgrade plug in if you decide to upgrade to the new HS3. Only other thing is you will have to use scripts (which are found in the help file) to disarm and arm the system with the interfaces. It's not hard once you understand a little about scripting and how it works. I was able to get mine up and going with the interface changes to all of my devices in about an hour once I figured out how to run the scripts. The disarm feature works perfectly to by the way. I also like the interface because you can label your zones within the software. Thanks Blade and to the other folks who recommended it to me. It was important for me to have the ability to disarm my system. Just this past weekend I had family that came in while I wasn't home and I couldn't disarm my alarm for them which kind of sucked. I mean I could open my doors for them, turn lights on for them, and everything else, but could not disarm my alarm because of the bug in the original DSC Plug in. So if you want to pay the 29.99 for the plug in it works and in my opinion worth the money if disarming your alarm is just as important as arming it. Thanks again guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X