Events not triggering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Events not triggering

I need help troubleshooting why events that use a DSC trigger do not get triggered. The trigger is in the log (e.g., "Partition Armed"), but the event that is triggered by the DSC change does not happen. The event ran a couple of days ago, but yesterday or today did not. I can't think of a change that I made in the set up to make this difference. Thanks.
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

You may want to explain the event in more detail.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

DSC not triggering events

So, for example, this is one event: "Cooling Control Upon Leaving." When leaving the house today, the DSC security system was manually "armed away," at the LCD panel by the door. The cooling event that was supposed to be triggered upon "Partition Armed," was to change the set point of the Z-wave thermostat to a higher value. Again, this event did not trigger, even though my Homeseer log stated that the partition was armed.
      "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
      "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Working...
      X