Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

virtual keypress not working under HS3?

Good morning,

Is anyone else using the DSC plugin with HS3? I cannot get it to set a virtual keypress code. I pull up the event, select "virtual keypress" and type the code into the box and it doesn't save it:

the DSC Security Panel will execute the command to send the virtual keyset ''.

It appears to save a period. Running the latest DSC plugin: 3.0.0.19 with the TI-100 interface.

Thanks,

John

Experiencing same issue with this and when selecting command output and partitions, etc. The entries revert a second after inputting them. I've tried with two different computers and multiple different browsers. Scripting issue?

Comment

Ensure you guys put in a Bugzilla ticket on this issue using the blue support link above.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

See this Bugzilla ticket, I believe it describes the problem. The ticket was put in back in December of 2013. See http://homeseer.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1296

Any update?
        Billy

Comment

Originally posted by bdraper View Post
          See this Bugzilla ticket, I believe it describes the problem. The ticket was put in back in December of 2013. See http://homeseer.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1296

Any update?
          None..And with it being a major bug for me I cannot even switch over to HS3 until this is fixed since I rely so much on HS to control my alarm. Can't believe it's still pending.

Comment

According to Bugzilla there are a lot of bugs that need working on in the DSC plugin. My upgrade is waiting on this to as I rely heavily on the virtual keypress function.
            Billy

Comment

I really hope this gets attention. I'd just switch to BLDSC plugin but #1 I already own this one and #2 I'd have to re-link all the devices and events, etc.

Comment

Updated the Bugtracker and suggest anyone experiencing this do the same. Let's hope that Homeseer takes notice of this *major* issue that will keep many from migrating to HS3.

Would opening a paid support ticket ensure a resolution? I'm sure this is just a minor fix in the UI and not in the functionality of the module.

Comment

A revamped DSC plugin will be out soon that will be addressing this issue, as well as some enhancement.
                  Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

That is good news Wade, look forward to seeing it. If you need an advanced tester let me know, will be glad to help.
                    Billy

Comment

Any update Wade?
                      Billy

Comment

Working...
                      X