Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSC 9057 Impassa Panel Plugin

Hello!
    I have seen all over the forum that there are plugin's for DSC 18XX panels, however I just talked to ADT and they no longer install those panels. Does anyone know if there is a plugin developed yet for the DSC 9057 panel?
    I can see that alarm.com has managed to integrate their home controller with the DSC 9057 but I would rather use a more powerful HomeSeer controller.
    Thank you!

I've found that the DSC9057 has a communicator module (TL255) which is very similar to the TL260 on HomeSeer's website and I'm wondering if the plugin for the TL260 would work with the TL255?
    Last edited by The Profit; July 13, 2015, 04:19 PM.
    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

That will depend on the the coding being sent out from the panel.

The older panels have a standard set of command codes and response codes which are used by HomeSeer to communicate with the panel.

I found an SCW9057 that is a self contained unit in the keypad?

http://www.dsc.com/index.php?n=products&o=view&id=1385

If that's the case, I'm having trouble finding out if it will send messages out via a serial protocol.
    Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

DSC 9057 / TL255 Internet Alarm Communicator

Hello Sgt. Shultz,
      Yes, the DSC9057 is a self contained unit and doesn't have a serial port but instead uses the TL255 which is a Internet Alarm Communicator. It is very similar to the TL260 which is sold on the HomeSeer website.
      The TL260 works with the 18XX series DSC panels and the TL255 works with the DSC9057 self contained panel. My hope is that the TL255 is similar enough to the TL260 and will work with the same plugin.

Here is a link to the TL255: http://www.dsc.com/index.php?n=products&o=view&id=1390
      HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
      Plugin's:
      BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
      EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
      weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

The older panels use an interface card, (ie: IT-100) to send messages via serial protocol.

You would need something that does the same thing.

The ASG1000-1T5NAS Interactive Hub looks like it might work for that, but you would need to look into it to be sure.
        Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

Working...
        X