Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trigger an event based on Disarm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trigger an event based on Disarm

    Spud,

    Is there a way to trigger an event based upon the system being disarmed? Partition 1 allows you to manually disarm the system, but disarm is not an available status in the events. Can i simply change it to a "both status/control" or is there another way to see that the system has been disarmed?

    Sorry if i'm asking something that is answered elsewhere, i just didn't see it.

  • #2
    read this thread: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=171905

    an alternative solution to trigger based on disarm, would be to use the EasyTrigger "This device's value was and becomes..."

    Comment


    • #3
      Here is how I am doing it, if this helps
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
        Here is how I am doing it, if this helps

        Comment


        • #5
          I am seeing it as part of the Envisalink plugin in the drop down
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
            I am seeing it as part of the Envisalink plugin in the drop down
            I don't have that option?

            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 12.54.07 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	1192987

            I'm using version 3.0.0.28 of the EnvisaLinkAdemco plugin
            Last edited by Derek; November 8th, 2017, 01:07 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
              I am seeing it as part of the Envisalink plugin in the drop down
              Same, I don't see it either. Do you have a DSC or Ademco panel?

              I'm on an Ademco panel. The Ademco panel's communication with Envisalink is limited when compared to the DSC panel.

              Thanks,

              Jim

              Comment


              • #8
                Update your plugin and then check again. I am on .37

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by AutomatedJim View Post
                  Same, I don't see it either. Do you have a DSC or Ademco panel?

                  I'm on an Ademco panel. The Ademco panel's communication with Envisalink is limited when compared to the DSC panel.

                  Thanks,

                  Jim
                  I have the DSC 1864 panel.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by AutomatedJim View Post
                    Same, I don't see it either. Do you have a DSC or Ademco panel?

                    I'm on an Ademco panel. The Ademco panel's communication with Envisalink is limited when compared to the DSC panel.

                    Thanks,

                    Jim
                    Ademco

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Well now I see... and sorry for the wild goose chase. I didn't see this isn't for the DSC panel. I just saw envisalink and went with it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
                        Update your plugin and then check again. I am on .37
                        .27 is the newest Ademco plugin. DSC is at .38 - so i guess that feature isn't available for the Ademco plugin?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Derek View Post
                          .27 is the newest Ademco plugin. DSC is at .38 - so i guess that feature isn't available for the Ademco plugin?

                          Probably do to the limited feature set the Ademco panels provide to the Envisalink.

                          I was going to go with a DSC panel when I replaced my alarm panel. The only reason I went with the Ademco panel is because the standard DSC keypads were not large enough to entirely cover the wall where the old keypads were.

                          WAF unacceptable.

                          Jim

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X