HS 4 development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS 4 development

Does the current version of the plug-in work with the upcoming HS4? What is the road map to port into the new HS4?

Same question here - does anyone know? I just moved to a new home and I thought I'd start with security system automation. Ademco panel is already there, so I just need to know whether to build something with HS3 or HS4.

Comment

The HS3 plugin works fine with HS4.
      If you buy a license for the HS3 version of the plugin, you will get an additional free license for the HS4 version (which doesn't exist yet)

Comment

Excellent, thank you. HS4 it is.

Comment

Originally posted by stualden View Post
          Same question here - does anyone know? I just moved to a new home and I thought I'd start with security system automation. Ademco panel is already there, so I just need to know whether to build something with HS3 or HS4.
          I'm currently using the H33 version of the plugin on a HS4 install. No issues for me to date.

Comment

Hello,
            I just upgraded to HS4 and have this plugin. The only issue I have and maybe it's because there are some settings i am not familiar with... Is I have a 2 Partition Vista 21ip system. Partition 2 is doing nothing... Is there a setting I am missing to get P2 working?

Comment

Originally posted by willyv1004 View Post
              Hello,
              I just upgraded to HS4 and have this plugin. The only issue I have and maybe it's because there are some settings i am not familiar with... Is I have a 2 Partition Vista 21ip system. Partition 2 is doing nothing... Is there a setting I am missing to get P2 working?
              I think I found some of the problem... I needed to update my Eyezon application to include both partitions. Now I can see P2 and arm/disarm, etc... However, the devices associated with P2 still reside in P1.

Comment

I am still not able to arm/disarm my system via HS4. It does get status from my 21ip system however. I have tried to update zones, disabled and enabled the plugin. Any ideas?
                Here is the what I get from the log in debug mode after I try to arm stay.

DEBUG CommandAck 02,00

8/1/2021 12:33:51 PM

Legacy-Plugin
                EnvisaLinkAdemco
                DEBUG Received: ^02,00$

Legacy-Plugin
                EnvisaLinkAdemco
                DEBUG Request: DumpZoneTimers ^02,$

Legacy-Plugin
                EnvisaLinkAdemco
                DEBUG VirtualKeypadUpdate 01,1C08,08,00,1 DISARMED Ready to Arm

Legacy-Plugin
                EnvisaLinkAdemco
                DEBUG Received: %00,01,1C08,08,00,1 DISARMED Ready to Arm $

8/1/2021 12:33:49 PM

Legacy-Plugin
                EnvisaLinkAdemco
                DEBUG VirtualKeypadUpdate 02,0C08,08,00,2 DISARMED Hit * for faults

8/1/2021 12:33:49 PM

Legacy-Plugin
                EnvisaLinkAdemco
                DEBUG Received: %00,02,0C08,08,00,2 DISARMED Hit * for faults$

8/1/2021 12:33:48 PM

Legacy-Plugin
                EnvisaLinkAdemco
                DEBUG EnvisaLinkZoneTimerDump

Comment

Working...
                X