Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking "Do not Log" for Envisalink Ademco device wont turn back on

Hi All,
    I am using this plugin with HS4 and while troubleshooting another problem, turned off logging of 3 motion sensors on my alarm system using the "Do not Log" check box for each of the 3 motion sensors. Later, I unchecked these boxes to turn logging back on, the logs still omit changes for these devices. I have tested this functionality on a few other devices with other plugins and the problem seems to be only with devices associated with the Envisalink Ademco plugin. Has anyone else seen this issue?

Thanks.

What kind of log lines do you expect to see? Are they coming from Homeseer or from the EnvisaLinkAdemco plugin itself?
    The "Do not Log" check box on the settings tab does not have any impact on the log lines written by the plugin itself.
    If you go to the EnvisaLinkAdemco tab and click "manage", you will see another setting called "Do not log status change" which control the status change log lines written by the plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      If you go to the EnvisaLinkAdemco tab and click "manage", you will see another setting called "Do not log status change" which control the status change log lines written by the plugin.
      This sounds like a resolution to my issue. I wont know until I can get home to test it. The devices that I am having issues with had the setting checked.
      I must have checked these at some point and forgotten about it. I will keep you posted.
      Thanks for your help.

Marty

Comment

I was finally able to test this and the issue is resolved. Thank you very much for your help.

Comment

Working...
        X