Zone briefly reports open in error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zone briefly reports open in error

Thanks for the great Plugin. I am using the plugin within an HS4 environment on a Windows 10 PC. I have found that when a zone (Door Utility Room in attached log) is opened/closed followed by a second zone (Door Equipment Room in attached log) that is opened within a few seconds of the first open/closed zone, the first zone briefly reports opened in Homeseer even though it has remained closed. The vista panel reports to the keypad the correct faulting of the zones. This happens with all my zones (wired and wireless) and this is just an example.

The debug log attached shows:

Aug-15 11:18:51 INFO Door Utility Room status change: Opened

EnvisaLinkAdemco.txt

I don't see in the log where Envisalink would have commanded this Opened condition

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Brian

read this: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/se...45#post1001645

try
    Code:
    [PANEL]
    keypad_update_interval = 10
    then increase it more if it is still not working

Comment

Thank you. I read the OP and did not think it was the same problem when I was looking for a solution. Now reading and seeing the log from that event, I can see that they are the same.

Comment

So I inserted the keypad_update_interval = 10 and stopped and started the plugin. It is only slowing down the open/close on one zone (zone 27) which is the last zone in my system. I moved the interval up to 30 just to make sure and zone 27 took about a minute to close. All other zones close within a few seconds of the actual closure. So with that, the increased interval actually makes the problem worse. I think I can code around the short interval scenario so for now I will remove keypad_update_interval = 10.

Comment

Working...
        X