This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spud View Post

No, you edit the status at the device level. So, for each device which is a Heat sensor, you go to the "Status Graphics" tab and change the Smoke/ No Smoke labels
    Ah, great - thanks!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Spud,

I try to trigger a action depend on who disarm, I realized if it's the same user who disarm the seconde time there is no change on the value of the User Acess partion 1. My Trigger is not fire cause there is no change.

I can't find a way with Alarm State to trigger something when the alarme is disarm.
      I was able to change the String &hs.SetDeviceString(1022, "Away", True), When i try with this script for the value it do not work. &hs.SetDeviceValue(1022, 1)

I can't figure a way trigger on Change status from disarm cause it can be Ready or Not Ready depend if the main door is open.

Is't it possible with the ademco panel to have a Entry Delay status, so we can use this a status to trigger event
      or how can I change the value to 0 or anyother value by script
      Even more interesting can you change the value to 0 when the system is arm the next time?

Denis

Comment

Originally posted by theknee View Post
        Hi Spud,

I try to trigger a action depend on who disarm, I realized if it's the same user who disarm the seconde time there is no change on the value of the User Acess partion 1. My Trigger is not fire cause there is no change.

I can't find a way with Alarm State to trigger something when the alarme is disarm.
        I was able to change the String &hs.SetDeviceString(1022, "Away", True), When i try with this script for the value it do not work. &hs.SetDeviceValue(1022, 1)

I can't figure a way trigger on Change status from disarm cause it can be Ready or Not Ready depend if the main door is open.

Is't it possible with the ademco panel to have a Entry Delay status, so we can use this a status to trigger event
        or how can I change the value to 0 or anyother value by script
        Even more interesting can you change the value to 0 when the system is arm the next time?

Denis
        Even if the value doesn't change, you can trigger an action when the device is set again to the same value by using the trigger "this device had its value set to..."

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post

Done in version 3.0.0.31 that you can install from the Beta section of the updater.
          Please test and let me know.
          Sorry it took so long for me to get back...this works great for me! Thank You!

Comment

Would be cool if an event action included trigger panic mode or trigger alarm. Thanks for all the hard work

Comment

Working...
            X