Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Event Triggers are in Envisalink Ademco Plugin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Event Triggers are in Envisalink Ademco Plugin?

I see a list of event triggers in the HS3 DSC user guide but I don't see a list of available triggers for the Ademco Plugin? What are available?

Also can this plug in provide instant status from motion detectors or doors opening/closing on hardwired zones to be used to trigger events to control room lights? thanks

Currently the EnvisaLink Ademco plugin does not have any specific event triggers. To trigger events based on security system events, you can use triggers based on device value changes.

For example to trigger an event when a zone is opened, you would use a trigger looking like this:

EnvisaLink Ademco Zone X changes and becomes Opened

If you need some triggers that can't be done using devices, just let me know, and I will see if I can add them.

And yes the plugin provide instant status for any hardwired zone ( except when the system is armed)

Comment

If the alarm is armed at night but an interior zone with a motion detector is Bypassed, can that Bypassed zone/motion detector device status change be used to trigger an event to control a light on/off?

Comment

Originally posted by rayvino View Post
        If the alarm is armed at night but an interior zone with a motion detector is Bypassed, can that Bypassed zone/motion detector device status change be used to trigger an event to control a light on/off?
        Unfortunately it's not possible with the current plugin.

I think it is something that could be added by using IP/GSM/LRR reporting (see IP/GSM/LRR Setup and subsequent sections https://www.eyez-on.com/EZMAIN/evl3honeywell.php) but as I don't have an Ademco panel I would need one user to help me testing it.

Comment

Working...
        X