Entry - Entry Delay status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entry - Entry Delay status

I have another system that I use the AD2USB device and that Vista plugin. On that system I can key off of an event that when there is a fault that causes the entry delay period to start, I can run an event.

Is there any way to do that in this plugin?

The scenario is: System is ARMED AWAY. All lights in the house are OFF. When I open the front door, the Vista panel starts a countdown timer. At the same moment, this plugin sees the change and runs an event that turns on the lights that I specify. If the system is DISARMED, other parameters happen, such as changing the HVAC system. If the system goes into ALARM, the other lights come on, sirens sound, lights flash, notices sent, etc.

As I said, I have this function with the AD2USB and the Vista plugin for that unit and would like to be able to do that with the Envisalink and this plugin.

If there is no way, than I would request this as a new feature.

Originally posted by cwfluke View Post
    I have another system that I use the AD2USB device and that Vista plugin. On that system I can key off of an event that when there is a fault that causes the entry delay period to start, I can run an event.

Is there any way to do that in this plugin?

The scenario is: System is ARMED AWAY. All lights in the house are OFF. When I open the front door, the Vista panel starts a countdown timer. At the same moment, this plugin sees the change and runs an event that turns on the lights that I specify.
    There is no explicit "entry delay period start" trigger in this plugin, but I think you can do what you want with the Envisalink plugin nonetheless.
    The event would be:

IF front door changes and becomes "Opened"
    AND IF partition has a value equals to "Armed in Away Mode"
    THEN turn on the specific light

If the system is DISARMED, other parameters happen, such as changing the HVAC system.
    this one is a bit more complex as there is no Disarm status for the partition, so you would have to add a virtual device as explained in this thread: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=171905
    Anyway I think I'm going to add "Disarm" as a trigger in the plugin as this is frequently requested and it would be more user firendly.

If the system goes into ALARM, the other lights come on, sirens sound, lights flash, notices sent, etc.
    this one would be:
    IF partition changes and becomes "In Alarm"
    THEN turn on lights, play siren sounds, etc...

As I said, I have this function with the AD2USB and the Vista plugin for that unit and would like to be able to do that with the Envisalink and this plugin.

If there is no way, than I would request this as a new feature.
    so I think it is already possible to do all that with the current plugin, if I'm wrong, contact me and I will try to make it work.

Comment

Working...
    X