System Status error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

System Status error

Hello Spud, Installed the Envisalink PI and all seems to be working. Zone updates from the panel all look normal. Zones change status as expected. Event Email alerts work.

However, the System Status in the Device Manager and on HS3Touch are not updating nor do any commands work. The "Partition 1" in the device manager is the only area where commands work.

As a side note, this is a Vista 50P panel, so there is some incompatibility with the Envisalink system. It does show "error status" on the EyesOn mobile app. Could this be the issue with the HS Device Manager "System Status" page?

Excellent plugin. Thank for your time, Richard

what do you call "device manager" and "system status" page?

the root device is supposed to show the system status, but there is no controls (i.e buttons) associated with it, so I'm not sure what you mean by "commands" other than the ones associated with the partition device.

Comment

I was referring to the HS Device List page where the Envisalink "Partition 1" device is listed. Address is Partition 1, and this device has the buttons to "Arm, Disarm, Arm Stay, etc. I also have the Root device and all the zones listed, as per your instructions.

The logs show output messageevice: EnvisaLinkAdemco Partition 1 to Arm Stay (-1000) by/from: CAPI Control Handler, so I assume the Envisalink device is not acknowledging the command? The result is No action on the panel from HS.

Comment

Originally posted by richardr View Post
        I was referring to the HS Device List page where the Envisalink "Partition 1" device is listed. Address is Partition 1, and this device has the buttons to "Arm, Disarm, Arm Stay, etc. I also have the Root device and all the zones listed, as per your instructions.

The logs show output messageevice: EnvisaLinkAdemco Partition 1 to Arm Stay (-1000) by/from: CAPI Control Handler, so I assume the Envisalink device is not acknowledging the command? The result is No action on the panel from HS.
        could you set the log level to Debug from the config page, and then post the logs you get when you try to arm.

Comment

Working...
        X