Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spud View Post
    If Control4 has a driver for Neo
    From what my DSC guy said the DSC can communicate over IP to certain things and over serial to certain things. The serial is encrypted and only a couple partners have the keys. They are supposed to have an API going soon, but no firm timeframe.

I'll see if I can get any more information the next time I'm talking with them. If nothing else, I'll make sure I get alerted when the API is in development and when it is expected to be released.

Comment

Any update on this API? I am looking to purchase a system and would go with the NEO over a PC1864 if an interface is close to being release

Comment

Any more information or time frame ?

Comment

Bumping an old thread. I'm also needing Neo support. I'm curious if anyone has considered interfacing with Alarm.com for sensor status and arm/disarm commanding from Homeseer. It's not an ideal solution but would at least allow HomeSeer to use alarm status to help manage power, climate and other events.

Comment

I looked into a NEO system, looked like a nice system but from what I understood I would have to not only replace the main alarm board but also all of my wireless sensors too. This system didn't seem to be backwards compatible. Is that what everyone else has seen as well?
            HS3 3.0.0.500 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 782 Devices, 479 Events
            Plugin's:
            BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee,
            EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
            weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

Comment

I had my Neo system installed last week. The installer/partner confirmed that the wireless sensors for the Neo use a different frequency and technology and are NOT compatible with the standard Power Series panels.

Comment

Working...
              X