Only seeing limited event triggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only seeing limited event triggers

I'm only seeing 12 event triggers when I try to create an event. In particular I do not see the Disarm trigger. The closest I see is Ready, which results in a several second delay. I want to have a door unlock as soon as the alarm is disarmed and using the Ready trigger makes me have to stand there and wait. I don't see anything other than partition armed, ready, and delays. How do I see the other event triggers?

Which plugin do you run? EnvisaLink DSC or EnvisaLink Ademco ?

For DSC under "EnvisaLink Receive Message" you should see a "Partition Disarmed" choice like in the screenshot below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	triggers.png
Views:	260
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	1304179

Comment

I'm using the DSC plugin. It doesn't have EnvisaLink:Receive Message as an option. Only the regular option to control a device (first attachment) and the attributes shown in the second attachment).

Comment

BTW I'm running 3.0.0.528

Comment

you are not looking in the right menu, your screenshot shows you have selected "A Device's Value is..." trigger. Select "Choose another" then you should see a dropdown menu like in the screenshot below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	evltrigger.png
Views:	229
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	1304334

Comment

Sure enough! Didn't even thinking of changing the default value. Keyboard to user interface error. Thanks!

Comment

Question. I have envisalink Ademco, and it seems I am unable to trigger duress. Is this expected? my dropdown list is limited.

Comment

Hey spud is there a description I could find for these triggers?

Comment

Originally posted by Gallina View Post
                  Hey spud is there a description I could find for these triggers?
                  You can find in the attached document (section 3.3) all the messages that the EVL board can send to the plugins and that can be used as triggers.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X