Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DSC 1832/64 Arming/Disarming Multiple Partitions and support in Envisalink DSC Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSC 1832/64 Arming/Disarming Multiple Partitions and support in Envisalink DSC Plugin

Hello,
    I'm wondering if anyone here uses multiple partitions with either the DSC 1832 or 1864 Power series panels? And if the Envisalink DSC Plugin is compatible with arming/disarming and bypassing zones with multiple partitions?

We have a two story home and I currently only have door window sensors for the downstairs area, however I would like to put window sensors upstairs so that we can use them to determine if windows are open before turning on the A/C / Heater. I thought about just getting zwave window sensors for upstairs but it would be nice to know that upstairs is covered by the security system when we are on vacation.

I'm not sure how partitions work exactly, but I'd like to only arm partition one for the most part. There are times when we like to leave windows open upstairs while we sleep or short away trips around town. I've read that there is such a thing as a "Common Partition" that can be armed separately but disarms when the either Partition one or two disarms?

Thank you for any help with this topic!
    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

spud Do you happen to know if there would be any issues using the plugin with more than one partition? I'm not seeing any posts from others on this so I'm guessing that no one uses more than one partition?
    Thanks
    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
      spud Do you happen to know if there would be any issues using the plugin with more than one partition? I'm not seeing any posts from others on this so I'm guessing that no one uses more than one partition?
      Thanks
      I don't think there would be any issue with multiple partitions. The plugin will create one device for each partition.
      I don't have first hand experience with multiple partitions, as I only use one on my own panel, but I believe some users have successfully used this plugin with multiple partitions.

Comment

Working...
      X