Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Envisalink work with a IT-100 serial panel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Envisalink work with a IT-100 serial panel?

Just installed a DSC 1864 panel and thought the IT-100 serial module would work with Spud I had purchased this plug-in a while ago just enabled it and looks like it uses an IP which means I need to purchase a DSC internet module like the TL-260?
    Thanks for any pointers
    Mike

If not would an envisalink-3 work as well as a envisalink-4 module? Can find 3's a lot cheaper than 4's

Comment

Originally posted by mriebese View Post
      If not would an envisalink-3 work as well as a envisalink-4 module? Can find 3's a lot cheaper than 4's
      My plugin only work with the EnvisaLink boards. EVL-3 works as well as EVL-4

Comment

I have both an Envisalink and an IT-100. The IT-100 is used by HomeSeer via the BLDSC plugin. The Envisalink is used by the monitoring company. I have not seen a problem in the 4 years it has been like this. Don't know if you can run both to Homeseer.

Comment

Originally posted by AllHailJ View Post
          I have both an Envisalink and an IT-100. The IT-100 is used by HomeSeer via the BLDSC plugin. The Envisalink is used by the monitoring company. I have not seen a problem in the 4 years it has been like this. Don't know if you can run both to Homeseer.
          Thanks AllHallJ for now I don't want a monitoring company just want to get the DSC 1864 interfaced with HS3 to run some events. Which plug-in is easier to learn? I purchased the EnvisaLink but have the wrong board. So I could order an ELV-3 or get the BLDSC plugin and try that first.
          Does anyone know if the DSC TL-260 Internet Alarm Communicator board would work with a plug-in?
          Thanks

Comment

I have not tried the spud DSC so I cannot comment on it. I have tried the blade and the homeseer plugin. There is not much difference between these two but I had problems (could have been me) with the homeseer so I went to the blade. My recommendation is to use the free trial on blade to see if it works. If not you are out nothing.

Regards

Comment

Working...
            X